Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Passed A hair follicle drug test

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
i just realize as well it burn my forhead i donno what did tho :\

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
swimmers shampoo is $2.99 at sallys.. imo it's in. some aspects the same as the expensive shit you buy online or from head shops...
Arayanprincess .. sorry to hear you got such assholes for friends.. it's too bad they can't respect your choices your making in life. I give you all thee credit in the world for abstaining from the H . I've had my struggle with that and other opiates as well.. it's definatley a hard addiction to kick. If it wasn't for thee suboxone I'm on now I'd probally still be doing that shit too.. Stay strong, you can do it !!

Edited by mike1211, 20 October 2012 - 06:09 PM.

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

i just realize as well it burn my forhead i donno what did tho :\

Probally the clean and clear .. try putting a thin layer of vaseline on your forehead and ears before
you do thee treatments next time.. it'll protect them

aryanprincess89

aryanprincess89

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

swimmers shampoo is $2.99 at sallys.. imo it's in. some aspects the same as the expensive shit you buy online or from head shops...
Arayanprincess .. sorry to hear you got such assholes for friends.. it's too bad they can't respect your choices your making in life. I give you all thee credit in the world for abstaining from the H . I've had my struggle with that and other opiates as well.. it's definatley a hard addiction to kick. If it wasn't for thee suboxone I'm on now I'd probally still be doing that shit too.. Stay strong, you can do it !!

thanks Mike, and yeah that shit is hard to quit. i at least dont have a habbit, so im cool, but it's bee fucking my life up for like 4 years, but i got this shit at Sally's called Crystal Clarifying Treatment, it was like 2.99 i do believe. it's by ion color solutions. she told me to use that then bleach my hair. is that the stuff you're talking about?

Edited by aryanprincess89, 20 October 2012 - 06:21 PM.

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
im using to find a place that sell DR. GREENS WASH AWAY SHAMPOO

only can find it online :\ if you live in los angeles can you tell me the place please!

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
i was reading review about DR. GREENS WASH AWAY SHAMPOO

says it doesn't work

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Yeah I believer it's thee name of it .. I, know it's made by ion, but I'm pretty sure it says swimmers shampoo right on it

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
yeah I looked at that..that's differant than a swimmers shampoo.. either way I'd user it after the bleach

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
kk imma get that and omni

aryanprincess89

aryanprincess89

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
yeah i cant find any info on it but i kno this one girl that does shit all the time and uses that dr. greens every 90 days for her test and says it works. but i live in St. Louis sorry.

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
He seems to think everyone lives in La lol

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
yea haha i went to buy the swimming shampoo it was like 9 dollar at sally lo im doing whatever it takes lol

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
That's weird it's only $2.99 on their website

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
yea but imma buy the dr green shampoo too so wish me luck lol i spend 2 much money on t his damn hair test lmao

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I'd say it could be done for $20 or less.. hair relaxer $7.99-$9.99 .. Heet $1.50 swimmers shampoo $2.99 .. I'd go wroth those 3 things and call it a day

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
The dr green do i use it thay day

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
DO I USED THE SHAMPOO right away or my test date?

mike1211

mike1211

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

DO I USED THE SHAMPOO right away or my test date?

Are you capable of figuring anything OUT FOR YOURSELF ?? seriously man all the questions you keep asking have answers. stop being lazy and go find the answers out for yourself by reading. I'm giving you the benefit off the doubt that it's a lazy issue and not a ________, issue. So come on step up, and do something for yourself and quit acting like a helpless little kid.
I ain't trying to be a dick but seriously come on dude.

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
yea but it's hard when everyone tells you something different

liltkid

liltkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
like the hair relaxer i looked what it is but it doesn't really tells me why it helps

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (2)