Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Some tasty Jack Herer that I shall smoke this evening (pic)

• Please log in to reply

ScrawnG

ScrawnG

pH(x) dreams

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts
Wow. If you guys think that a simple color can make or break the argument of what kind of genetics you think you see in a bud, you should steer yourselves in the direction of the growing section. Specifically, the threads on curing. You'll find detailed explanations of how chlorophylls (a chemical in plants that causes the green color), terpenes, and sugars break down over time under the right conditions. Yes, genetics has strong influences on color, but depending on how it's cured, how much light it's been exposed to, and how old it is (as well as a host of others) ALL effect the color.

You wanna start arguing something ridiculous like this and beating your chests, please try and educate yourselves first. Those who have usually end up sitting on the side lines snickering at you.

BTW: I hope you enjoyed your evening Aquilani :D

ddavidd20

ddavidd20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 400 posts

Wow. If you guys think that a simple color can make or break the argument of what kind of genetics you think you see in a bud, you should steer yourselves in the direction of the growing section. Specifically, the threads on curing. You'll find detailed explanations of how chlorophylls (a chemical in plants that causes the green color), terpenes, and sugars break down over time under the right conditions. Yes, genetics has strong influences on color, but depending on how it's cured, how much light it's been exposed to, and how old it is (as well as a host of others) ALL effect the color.

You wanna start arguing something ridiculous like this and beating your chests, please try and educate yourselves first. Those who have usually end up sitting on the side lines snickering at you.

my point is that i DONT think that color makes or breaks it. i said somewhere back there that i get tons of nugs that look like different strains from a single ounce of a specific strain. my point was color couldn't really determine it.

PhazeTwo

PhazeTwo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Enjoy it man, i've been smoking Jack Herer for the past month or so and it's good stuff.

wake n bake

wake n bake

kind bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
Wawaweewah! Very nice, I like.

zentrxtr

zentrxtr

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 457 posts
i don't know jack :mad:

yeaok

yeaok

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts
goddamn.

how about we just call it "some good weed."

Ki11aA187

Ki11aA187

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Isn't it Jack Herror ?

And the jack I got was light green

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts
Yeah who cares. I mean I know the name of the weed is significant. But in the long run, is it really? Unless your'e growing it yourself it's not really.(unless it means that fuckin' much to you) It doesn't effect how you smoke it or the way you get high. Youre still going to be getting high either way. So stop the bullshit arguements and smoke on.

Anyways, to the OP-nice looking chronic man.

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
looks like some piffery right there. enjoy :smoke:

anonymous_nut

anonymous_nut

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
damn, last time i smoked the jack herer was 420 weekend. bought an 1/8 of it for 45 and 2 grams of pressed kief for 50. i will never forget that.

but yea, too bad my connect for jack is away right now, but good luck burning the fire weed you got.

Ki11aA187

Ki11aA187

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Yeah who cares. I mean I know the name of the weed is significant. But in the long run, is it really? Unless your'e growing it yourself it's not really.(unless it means that fuckin' much to you) It doesn't effect how you smoke it or the way you get high. Youre still going to be getting high either way. So stop the bullshit arguements and smoke on.

Anyways, to the OP-nice looking chronic man.

:confused: I wasn't trying to argue or anything, I was just pointing the shit out..calm your balls, smoke some weed and relax o.O

ddavidd20

ddavidd20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 400 posts
haha looks like superdro doesnt got much to say now. stay on TC plz if u really think TC>GC

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
what the fuck is Jack Herer? never heard of it.

Ki11aA187

Ki11aA187

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Jack Herrer/Jock Horror/Jack Herer is a multiple hybrid of Northern Light, Skunk and Haze.

Ki11aA187

Ki11aA187

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
My friend told me one day when I was smoking Jack with him that it was named after this old dude who fought against marijuana prohibition
google it:p

ddavidd20

ddavidd20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 400 posts

Jack Herrer/Jock Horror/Jack Herer is a multiple hybrid of Northern Light, Skunk and Haze.

jock horror im pretty sure is a hybrid of the original jack or something similar, because tehre are many strains that mess with the name of the original Jack Herer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users