Question about meth

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, May 15, 2007.

1. Is it true you always have suicidal thoughts while getting burnt out on it? if so why would anyone do it?

2. that's not true.

3. My friend was hooked on meth. He said that after doing it for a while, when you go for a while without it you get really depressed and have some suicidal tendencies.

4. well, if it's anything like coke, then yes. not so much suicidal as just depressed and empty. but u do it for the power you feel while the high lasts. the greatest euphoria I've ever felt was on cocaine.

5. i don't know where u heard that..
    its almost just like ecstasy but w/o the euphoric feeling
    u get the people connection like LSD
    but i like ex more.[​IMG]

6. i hear meth is the most addictive/scummy drug there is so yes, withdrawal or comin down off of it will cause you to fiend and do anything for it. and i bet withdrawal could get real ugly just like the people who do that shit. prolly the 1 drug ill never try, i dont know much about and i never plan on learning

7. heroin is worse then meth, but along with crack I'll never try them.

I know too many kids who've died from the shit, just remember everyone has a different reaction to everything

8. from what i've seen the heroin withdrawls (actual physical symptoms) are what will lead to suicidal thoughts.

It's hard to put a real answer to it though, ofcourse your very prone to suicidal thoughts when burning out on such a drug (i revisited my thoughts which i hadnt had in at least a year)

but it's not guranteed. So i would say

No, you don't always get suicidal thoughts

9. What he said.

First time i touched the drug, I did it for 3 days straight and then jus straight up stopped and havent touched it since. Never had any suicidal thoughts but id NEVER recommend trying it.

10. I had a friend who used to be (still is?) addicted to that shit. I tried it once or twice.

He was sometimes suicidal, but mostly he just supported Meth use.

He was almost like an advocate for the legalization of Crystal Meth.

He might be dead now. Or in prison. Who knows?

11. that shit sounds nuts

12. after a 2-3 day binge you start to see and hear shit thats not there and basically you lose your mind and get paranoid as fuck that the meth monsters are gonna kill you :eek:

13. Same exact situation for me, tried it for 2 days, thought it was the most retarded shit i have ever seen/tried in my life and don't understand how anyone could get addicted or enjoy that feeling.

I did it for 2 days, stopped cold turkey, no problems. i had some very hard sleeping problems for like a week after that. No suicidal thoughts or anything.....kinda pissed at myself for trying something so stupid.....lol...

14. ok i gotta ask, did u come up with this question after watching the latest episode of "The Riches"?:p

lol if not then thats a strange coincidence

15. hhahahah you bastard, i didnt want to post my source as a TV show cuz i would look stupid... but you caught me.... bastard.:p

16. hahaha my bad man. :smoke: cool to see that i'm not the only one who watches that show tho lol

17. Honestly, it was the first episode i saw, but i loved it and im gonna start watching it, and im gonna try to find the older episodes on the internet.

18. it sux cuz no one realy knows what they are talking about.
    I've done meth a couple of times and in every posible consumption.
    The come down sux bad...its the worse come down ive experienced
    ur sore ur whole day ends up like shit
    the last thing you want is more.

19. I think theres a few of us in this thread that know what were talking about, Since we've done the drug...

20. Like me, I've done my fair share of... ALOT of crystal. In fact, I've done my fair share of ALOT of drugs, many different kinds and MANY, MANY times.