Maximum Yeild ?? 35 watt high pressure sodium?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by cabvscrog, May 11, 2007.

1. <hr style="color: rgb(236, 252, 178);" size="1"> \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\tYou seem to be a very experienced sog/small scale grower. I finished my project (35 watt hps cabinet) but I'm thinking I should add a compact floro to the flowering chamber. Right now, I have 2 20watt 6500k floros in the veg chamber and the 35 watt in the flowering chamber. If I add another light, should I use a soft white compact floro with the hps or what? I already have some soft whites around my apartment I could use...I'm excited to start the "perpetual" technique here soon.

Thanks a lot,

cabvscrog
    \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t[​IMG]

2. Is Your Box Outide It Looks Really Good

3. Well. I added 2 20 watt compact floros to the veg cabinet and managed to seal 100% of the light away from the flowering cabinet (for the dark cycle). I'm going to add a 30 watt soft white cfl to the flowering chamber and paint it white...then I should be finished.

Attached Files:

4. Your "Mini-Cab" looks sweet......how long until ya' sprout some seeds?
    Good choice on adding the floros.....

5. I'm rdy for some new plants....I want to stick with clones, however I need a system to keep 4 clones vegging and 4 flowering perpetually. I need to plan it out so I know when the best time to clone is. I want to eventually put 2 small clones into flowering every 2-3 weeks.

cabv

6. I guess if you are doing it just for fun (which is not a bad reason) then that's ok to shoot for but honestly that's a lot of time to invest, money, etc. to only get a quarter of chronic. I am not so sure I would want to invest 3 months or so of my time to get a week or two worth of smoke. :D