Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How close can plants grow next to eachother?

• Please log in to reply

Alpha male

Alpha male

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
Yo, I have 13 plants ready to transplant into the ground and I have five 2 square foot ares mixed with dirt and potting soil and i have pretty much found every secluded area with sunshine in this forest and its such hard work cutting away the thorn bushes with a lead pipe and a knife. So Will I be able to transplant 13 plants into five ares or would I have to extend these areas?

*wakeNbake

*wakeNbake

Giggidy Goo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 449 posts
actually, i think that the plants should be about 3 feet from each other. Last year i noticed my plants starting to coagulate, plus more sun = more bud:cool:

Medicine Al

Medicine Al

Entelechy to Anarchy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,696 posts
Plants are very aware of how much space they have, so I would say packing 13 into such small areas would definitely keep them from maxxing out... If your cleared areas are only two feet sqare, then one flowering plant to a plot is about what you would want. I'd say try clearing out a bit more space if thats even an option for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users