The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Smoking Stems?

• by MissSasha
  • May 10 2007 05:36 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• MissSasha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:36 PM

What happens? Does it taste bad? Will it not do the job? Is it a waste of time? What if, in my busy schedule, I found time to ground it up into powder? Can I smoke it then and will it be potent? Or is there nothing inherently in stems that will provide the needed THC?
Replies (30)

Similar Topics: Smoking Stems?     x

• Nova Police

• Opivy
  • Old School
  • 4,926 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

whoa hwoa! too many questions.

smoking stems sucks, gives me a headache, tastes real bad, barely any thc if any at all.... Definately not worth it,

ah hell do it anyways. i dont care

• PipPipPip
  • Cid_Barrett
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

Don't smoke stems, they're really harsh, and they don't get you high. If you have alot you can boil them in vegitable oil, and make brownies.

• darbb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:43 PM

What happens? Does it taste bad? Will it not do the job? Is it a waste of time? What if, in my busy schedule, I found time to ground it up into powder? Can I smoke it then and will it be potent? Or is there nothing inherently in stems that will provide the needed THC?

when ever i get low on my stash i always end up with a ton of stems i just grind them up best i can and throw them in my vaporizer. I get a buzz off them but nothing to big and it gives me really bad dry mouth, but I never tryed smoking them I dont thing it would taste to good. keep on toking :smoke:

• MissSasha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

Okay, then. Should I go get some more? I am so ambivalent about it--I smoked 2 quads by myself (more or less) in two weeks--it's getting ridiculous. I've never smoked so much in my life as I have for the last 2 weeks--there was no point when I wasn't rocked--LOL

• darbb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

naw dude just stick with the bud in less you have a stash of your own stems i would not pay any one for stems.

• its cashed

• benistoned
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:52 PM

why would you want to smoke branches??? STEMS=BRANCHES BUD=FRUIT

• gangaspeed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

spoken with truth
+rep

• MissSasha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

naw dude just stick with the bud in less you have a stash of your own stems i would not pay any one for stems.

LOL. LOL.

Okay. HAHAHA. Darbb, I was paying for some pretty good stuff--what I meant was, since I shouldn't smoke all the stems I have left, per all the expert opinions , should I take the option of buying more, when I've pretty much smoked more in the last two weeks than I have in my entire lifetime? God, I think I shouldn't, but I am hoping you all will tell me, "yes, do more!" LOL.

• Registered Stoner

• PipPipPip
  • thegreenm0nster
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Lmao smoking stems is harsh and it doesnt do much it made me sketch a little bit but its not worth it.It makes ur pipe smell nasty like bacon and weed i would not advise it:smoke:

• Enthusiast

• kingbarley
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

if the stems are from diggity dank thc-covered weed, then they should do the trick (or trich :D)

• Nova Police

• Opivy
  • Old School
  • 4,926 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:20 PM

smoke the stem!!! yeah (not crack)

• Banned

• Anti-Hero
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

Save them and make hash or something.

• reprsent them slantd eyes

• designatedtoker
  • Old School
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:32 PM

u CAN smoke them and get a very tiny tiny buzz, but only if your ready to put up with VERY harsh smoke and the VERY disgusting taste that comes along with it. if your gonna do it, chop them up very very tiny. i would just buy some more and try to conserve it a little better than you did these past 2 weeks.

• Skunkster
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:50 PM

because they have THC on them and get you baked, duh.

smoking small thin stems from good buds isn't bad, but i wouldn't bother with anything too thick to bend easily

• Skr8Fiah
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

Grind them up and throw them in a gravity bong that'll get you straight bro trust me. You might cough up a lung but when you gotta get high you gotta get high nahmeen?

• Registered Stoner

• dean0000
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:16 AM

I always tell myself I wont smoke stems but when im dry and cant get any bud I always end up smoking them. I smoke them from a waterfall. They get you a lil buzzed but they dont taste great.

• What?

• headsouth
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

They don't give you a headache or anything? I always just pop em in the grinder and collect the kief, but does it get you actually high?

• Wu-Gambino

• PipPipPip
  • rebel I.N.S.
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:35 PM

save them for tea.

• poo poo

• SupremeBeam
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

if all you have left is stems, i say throw that shit out and call a dealer!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved