Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Smoking Stems?

• Please log in to reply

MissSasha

MissSasha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
What happens? Does it taste bad? Will it not do the job? Is it a waste of time? What if, in my busy schedule, I found time to ground it up into powder? Can I smoke it then and will it be potent? Or is there nothing inherently in stems that will provide the needed THC?

Similar Topics: Smoking Stems?     x

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,685 posts
whoa hwoa! too many questions.

smoking stems sucks, gives me a headache, tastes real bad, barely any thc if any at all.... Definately not worth it,

ah hell do it anyways. i dont care

Cid_Barrett

Cid_Barrett

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Don't smoke stems, they're really harsh, and they don't get you high. If you have alot you can boil them in vegitable oil, and make brownies.

darbb

darbb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

What happens? Does it taste bad? Will it not do the job? Is it a waste of time? What if, in my busy schedule, I found time to ground it up into powder? Can I smoke it then and will it be potent? Or is there nothing inherently in stems that will provide the needed THC?

when ever i get low on my stash i always end up with a ton of stems i just grind them up best i can and throw them in my vaporizer. I get a buzz off them but nothing to big and it gives me really bad dry mouth, but I never tryed smoking them I dont thing it would taste to good. keep on toking :smoke:

MissSasha

MissSasha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
Okay, then. Should I go get some more? I am so ambivalent about it--I smoked 2 quads by myself (more or less) in two weeks--it's getting ridiculous. I've never smoked so much in my life as I have for the last 2 weeks--there was no point when I wasn't rocked--LOL

darbb

darbb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
naw dude just stick with the bud in less you have a stash of your own stems i would not pay any one for stems.

benistoned

benistoned

its cashed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
why would you want to smoke branches??? STEMS=BRANCHES BUD=FRUIT

gangaspeed

gangaspeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts

spoken with truth
+rep

MissSasha

MissSasha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

naw dude just stick with the bud in less you have a stash of your own stems i would not pay any one for stems.

LOL. LOL.

Okay. HAHAHA. Darbb, I was paying for some pretty good stuff--what I meant was, since I shouldn't smoke all the stems I have left, per all the expert opinions , should I take the option of buying more, when I've pretty much smoked more in the last two weeks than I have in my entire lifetime? God, I think I shouldn't, but I am hoping you all will tell me, "yes, do more!" LOL.

thegreenm0nster

thegreenm0nster

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Lmao smoking stems is harsh and it doesnt do much it made me sketch a little bit but its not worth it.It makes ur pipe smell nasty like bacon and weed i would not advise it:smoke:

kingbarley

kingbarley

Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
if the stems are from diggity dank thc-covered weed, then they should do the trick (or trich :D)

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,685 posts
smoke the stem!!! yeah (not crack)

Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 362 posts
Save them and make hash or something.

designatedtoker

designatedtoker

reprsent them slantd eyes

• Old School
  • 1,519 posts
u CAN smoke them and get a very tiny tiny buzz, but only if your ready to put up with VERY harsh smoke and the VERY disgusting taste that comes along with it. if your gonna do it, chop them up very very tiny. i would just buy some more and try to conserve it a little better than you did these past 2 weeks.

Skunkster

Skunkster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts

because they have THC on them and get you baked, duh.

smoking small thin stems from good buds isn't bad, but i wouldn't bother with anything too thick to bend easily

Skr8Fiah

Skr8Fiah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts
Grind them up and throw them in a gravity bong that'll get you straight bro trust me. You might cough up a lung but when you gotta get high you gotta get high nahmeen?

dean0000

dean0000

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
I always tell myself I wont smoke stems but when im dry and cant get any bud I always end up smoking them. I smoke them from a waterfall. They get you a lil buzzed but they dont taste great.

headsouth

headsouth

What?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
They don't give you a headache or anything? I always just pop em in the grinder and collect the kief, but does it get you actually high?

rebel I.N.S.

rebel I.N.S.

Wu-Gambino

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
save them for tea.

SupremeBeam

SupremeBeam

poo poo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,165 posts
if all you have left is stems, i say throw that shit out and call a dealer!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users