Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What the perfect vape temp?

• Please log in to reply

dexorated

dexorated

Registered Stoner

• Gold Member
  • 956 posts

bosendorfer

bosendorfer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
I have experimented quite a bit, and find that 350F works good> The lower temps take too long. But the whole process is longer than smoking, and not quite the same. I personally find it wasteful. But as far as the temp. setting, if it starts burning the weed, it's too high. If it's too high it will also start tasting like burned popcorn.

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts

I just got a new digital vaporizer, it's one of the cheap pencil box kinds. Anyway, what's the best temp in C to set the vape at? It goes up to 300.

I think you mean fahrenheit haha, 300 celcius is hot as fuck..

headsouth

headsouth

What?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
Haha yeah, 300 C is 527 F. That's hot for real. I always heard 356 F was the best temp though.

dexorated

dexorated

Registered Stoner

• Gold Member
  • 956 posts

xtrmdrummer1

xtrmdrummer1

We Just Got Served Team!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Whatever 5 is on the Volcano... probably around 340ish F im going to assume, gives me wayyy solid vapor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users