my 1st ecstasy experience (fucking awesome)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by miamitoker, Apr 29, 2007.

1. ive been smoking for about 2 years no other drug has gone into me till yesterday. ive been curious about e for about a year now and yesterday was my grad nite thats when they close magic kingdom and the park is only open to seniors who go on a field trip all night from like 9 till 4 am. so i pop my first pill like 30 minutes before getting off the bus and half as soon as i got off the bus. so im not feeling anything yet im walking around and i start getting thirsty so i go take a piss first thing then buy a water bottle so im walking with my water bottle and i run into a light stand and this is where my fun begins i see glasses that light up all around and blink and shit while im trying to get my money out i cant focus on my wallet all the lights were fucking me up im dropping shit everywhere i had to put my water bottle down and all. when i put these glasses on i fucking almost nutted myself i got excited and started breathing hard it was amazing my friend went back to the stand to get some glasses for himself i ended up buying some glow sticks and 2 light chains so now im walking around with my glasses on and i cant see nothing all i see is the lights from my glasses and pitch black i cant focus on anything and my eyes were going everywhere and i felt like a million dollars i would go to all the light stands and ask what do you have that i dont i wanted more lights lol. it turned out to be the best night of my life i would ride any ride that was pitch black and just fuck myself up with my lights. i loved every secound of it and i cant wait till the infected mushrooms concert, bang, and ultra festavile. ecstasy is a hell of a fucking drug

2. A lot of my friends having been caning pills for years but i've never had one.

I can see the point in trying Ecstasy, but after then it'l never be the same and you're more than likely to rely on them when you go raving etc to have a good time - IMO anyway from what i've seen.

3. took my first pill of e on my grad night, too. it was ace.

4. lmao i love e i just try and stay away from it becuase its that good.I once did it at school and was tripping out on the desk becuase it was so soft and the chair felt like a recliner even tho it was some crappy plastic one.everything just feels awesome and looks awesome too.Iam not sure how much it screws up ur body after ive watched all those propaganda tv ads where people OD/

5. I've done it three times. It was great every time, but i didn't enjoy it enough to try it again.

6. I hate being on E in an environment like a classroom.
    Awful experience.

7. Ive never been on E but it would suck to be on it at school.

8. IDK about yall but after i fucked with a E pill i havent been the same again. even when im getting lit off my tube i feel a crazy high.

9. Natural MDMA is bout as harmful as weed... but soo many people lace it with other stuff... its apparently a common problem.

Ya, its been to know the ropes so you know how much water to drink n shit... and dont bite your lip/tongue/cheeks. and also that person would make sure you didnt take more when you were rolling

it can be VERY dangerous though... You can build a tolerance extremely fast, so you take more...
    it can lead to a hole in the head... I know of a kid that now has a whole in his brain because of E

10. Nice read +rep i remember my first time
    I've tried e a few times, they were amazing experiences i will remember, but recently i realised that they can put a downer on things then i went out clubbing didnt do any pills just a few spliffs and a few drinks, was dancing for about 7 hours straight so i don't need to fry my brain anymore

11. Sounds like a great time to try it. Grad Nite was a blast for me sober

12. yeah grad nite was a blast best day of my life. in a week from 2morro is my prom and i will be rolling balls after the prom i cant wait the beach looks like a chill spot to roll ive seen people rolling at the beach many many times but never really was in the mood to try it except this one time i was extreamly drunk but had no money lol im ussually high when i spend a night at the beach so its like w/e im high i dont need e but after grad nite wtf was i thinking lol. i fucking loved e

13. haha my first time smackin was at "sober grad night" as they call it here... funny thing is, i did it as a junior hahah we pretended to be part of the "clean up crew" and snuck in at like midnight and i had one of the greatest nights i cant really remeber in a long time

14. My dealears done every drug and has been addicted to heroin when he was 16 but hes clean now. He says of all the drugs hes done E is the best and thats why he doesnt do it anymore lol.

15. Yep, I read about E on erowid a looooong time ago and wanted to try it. My friends had a connect for it and got us some. It was the best feeling in the world. What's even better is having sex, but make sure you're plenty hydriated. I've also dropped at my grad night at Disneyland, they were even playing trance music which is only good when you're on something. I've done E about 3 times, not really an addictive drug for me.

16. The only bad thing about E is how often it gets laced. I know in my town, if you want good E, you need to go to the city. Locally, all you can get is "E" which is really just meth and coke.

17. sad story :(

i've had the fortune of running into pure mdma capsules. oo, what a trip :)