Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ottawa headshop

• Please log in to reply

fumonsy420

fumonsy420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
hey,'im going to ottawa this weekend to hopefuly get a bong so two questions. where is a good headshop for bongs, i'm looking to spend around 175, and looking for something thats not too generic, pretty heady looking, hoepuflly glass on glass. also, will the us border patrol take this if they happen to search my car and find it, becasue i think that the fed's consider bongs to be paraphenalia even if it is for "tobacco use only"