Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

"Got Dry Bud"? i mean too dry, fix it.

• Please log in to reply

jcj77d

jcj77d

RIP

• Gold Member
  • 12,644 posts

Schrananapuss

Schrananapuss

soul smoka, supa toka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
thanks for the tip, I cant really say this is the first time I've been told this, and i always thought bud was harsh because the grower didn't leach it well enough during the last week or so... shows how little i know :-D.. anyways if i ever run into bud that i think will burn to well in a Phillie blunt ill be sure and throw some salad on it

Five To One

Five To One

GD / BM

• Old School
  • 6,093 posts
this has been posted well over 100 times, everyone on these forums know this at this point. Im not flaming you because i see your trying to help out your fellow stoners, but use the search button next time.

Schrananapuss

Schrananapuss

soul smoka, supa toka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts

this has been posted well over 100 times, everyone on these forums know this at this point. Im not flaming you because i see your trying to help out your fellow stoners, but use the search button next time.

thanks.. i didn't want to be that harsh.. but it seems you did it for me :D

Smigs

Smigs

Soldier of God

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,006 posts

Actually ive never seen or heard of this in my whole life.

And Thank You very much for this usefull post. + Rep

4johhny2holmes0

4johhny2holmes0

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
use blunt wraps. one is good for like a quarter or so. plus u can get different kinds taste plus moistness= :hello: :smoke:

lettuce is good to eat i dunno about soakin my weed in it. w/e works and w/e dont mold i guess.

i think im going to go make a salad.

bsays

bsays

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
hah I don't like lettuce very much, and would hate for my weed to taste like it!

And I don't want to hear it from you assholes who say "but lettuce doesnt even taste!", it does too, now shut the hell up!

Man, I really hate lettuce!!!!

jcj77d

jcj77d

RIP

• Gold Member
  • 12,644 posts

WildSe7en

WildSe7en

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
a wet q-tip or a sliver of potato will work too. And it won't make your weed taste any different.

I personally like the taste of the bud after I've added some orange or lemon peel.

b0b732

b0b732

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

did it really bother you that much when you read his topic that you had to come in here and type that? u must have a pretty boring life

legendisdope

legendisdope

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 316 posts
^ lol.. yeah its been posted over 100 times but i have never read this method before.. thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users