Incredible Ormus

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Uplifted, Apr 26, 2007.

1. I didn't use C-11 and C-gro on the same plants, just to be safe. I fertilized once when I transplanted, and once about 2 months before harvest. Out of the two I used, I would choose C-Gro over C-11, just because C-11 is supposed to be in C-Gro already. This year will be my first time using Sea Crop, and I'm going to follow their directions this time. I'm still not using both Sea Crop and C-Gro in the same plants, though. In the next few years I'll be experimenting with my own ocean extracts, as well as with amounts of already known products.

2. On 5/10/07, I started using 1 tbs of c-gro in my bubble bucket along with regular nutes and cool bloom. My lady started flower on 5/4/07, so she still has another 30 days according to paradise seeds. Last week I had to change the solution and added another tbs of c-gro. So far the buds are already the size of my last finished grow that yeilded 67 griswalls and much dencer too. I will probably change the nute solution again this week and was wondering if I should continue the c-gro. On the directions it says to only treat once per grow but I think they mean soil. Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted with the final results.

3. C-gro consists of 80+ elements that are beneficial to plants. This is too much for a flowering plant. I'd cut it out of the equation. I let all of my plants' leaves turn yellow during the second half of flowering. Gotta flush. All my plants are in soil though. All organic. :D

4. Ice Cream...

Nice!:bongin:

5. Wondering myself.

6. where can I scoop some of this product online? link anyone? or is it sold at the hydro shop under a diff name?

7. Why cant i find this C-gro stuff or even a bootleg in the hyro store or ebay. they only sell it on their official website?

8. Hey guys, check this out, I tried to make some lye (via electroalasys of ultra-salinated solution), and instead was surprised that I ended up with what could possibly be ORMUS! And it contains what looks to be a high concentration of gold/metallic ultra-fine micron sediments? check out these pictures and let me know what you all think. The water is "hyper-reflective" under certain light sources. I havent Separated the top layer from the active precipitate on the bottom, that is later to be evaporated into ORMUS powder.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

9. No idea, I'm just sitting here waiting for a follow up on if the stuff worked or not,:rolleyes: :confused:

10. Im not gonna swallow this stuff lol Im scared ill keel over and die and my plants wont get watered.... I will let the plants drink it, they'll try anything. lmao

11. Well do us all a favor and report back when you have some results or lack thereof.;)

12. I don't understand the opposition to this. Sure, it may sound crazy. But this guy's actually used it and has had results...

I'm sure when the dude who discovered topping went around telling people to chop off the tops of their plants, people facepalmed.

This is what's cool about having a community of growers from all around the world. We can pool our experiences and learn from each other. Try to be a little more open minded...No one has discovered every single way to cultivate Marijuana. There's going to be new techniques discovered.

Not siding with anyone here. Just saying people should be a little more willing to accept that there are other ways.

13. Where can I buy it????

14. Same question here.:confused:

15. Found this forum looking for iridium and rhodium rich fertilizers for some edibles I had not yet decided to try cultivating mono atomic elements using cannabis my research points towards grape juice :)

In general I believe sulphur phosphorus nitrogen magnesium and ammonia working as part of the organic cycle rearranges the eight platinum metals into mono atomic form. salinity and ph are also important. If anyone wants to send me the extraction recipe ajtreigle@gmail.com that'd be sweet.

So where do I buy the best fertilizer with all that stuff in it?

16. #38 8889b5, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  17. Use kelp meal...

It's far superior to any watered down gimmickry that comes in a bottle.

18. #40 pointswest, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    It is unfortunate that this nonsense is allowed in the advanced section, it is more appropriate for ninth grade chat rooms.  Do you get many sales trolling for free advertising trying to sell this $100/quart snake oil?

PW