• Apr 24 2007 06:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • saxplayintoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

so i feel pretty dumb asking this but i just bought a new bubbler today and i was wondering if i should use a screen with it or not??
Replies (9)

Similar Topics: screen in a bubbler??     x

• Valcen
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

No, bubblers you can NEVER use screens on bubblers. Why are you asking this, of course you can! You just need to get the right sized screen.

• PipPip
  • saxplayintoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:23 PM

kool man. i was pretty sure of it but i guess the size screens i have are too small so it kept slipping around. thats why i was wondering. but thanks dude

• dudewhodidstuff
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:46 PM

Once it gets resinated a little the screen should stay put.

I like to use them so no chunks of ash or nug get sucked into the bubbler, which makes it dirty and harder to clean out.

• Sunnyvale Resident

• Adjs311
  • Old School
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

Yes screens are fine if you want to use one. If you hate metal just get a glass screen from a headshop.

• Ganjatarian

• Cptobvious1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

I always try to use screens, doesn't pack nicely but if I don't it gets stuck in the tube sometimes and cuts off the airflow, also makes more of a mess without one.

• PipPipPip
  • dirtballpothead
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:18 PM

i don't use one in any of my glass, but i use them religiously in my metal piece. Depending on how narrow the downtube is you may or may not need one. I rarely smoke anything but good solid nugs out of my glass, so i'm not worried about losing anything in the downtube except ash. i just save all my shake and small pieces for joints.

• Psillycybin'

• WeekendBalla
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 513 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:45 AM

i dnt use screens in anything. but in abubbler whats teh point? with water there is 0 chance of ash mouth EVER. so whateves. but to keep the insides cleaner ok cool. its what ever u want dude. its ur weed ur peace. smoke how u want. God bless.

• kevdoggystyle
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:50 AM

just smoke yo weed, expirament, you will find your own personal way of how you like to smoke it

• Homemade is Better!!

• kkrezono
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:52 AM

get a big one and form it. I prefer brass over any other screen because it can be formed and once the bowl gets a little resinated they practically stick on it. forming is easy, place over hole and push the middle of the screen in the bowl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users