Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

screen in a bubbler??

• Please log in to reply

saxplayintoker

saxplayintoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
so i feel pretty dumb asking this but i just bought a new bubbler today and i was wondering if i should use a screen with it or not??

Similar Topics: screen in a bubbler??     x

Valcen

Valcen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts
No, bubblers you can NEVER use screens on bubblers. Why are you asking this, of course you can! You just need to get the right sized screen.

saxplayintoker

saxplayintoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
kool man. i was pretty sure of it but i guess the size screens i have are too small so it kept slipping around. thats why i was wondering. but thanks dude

dudewhodidstuff

dudewhodidstuff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
Once it gets resinated a little the screen should stay put.

I like to use them so no chunks of ash or nug get sucked into the bubbler, which makes it dirty and harder to clean out.

Adjs311

Adjs311

Sunnyvale Resident

• Old School
  • 1,003 posts
Yes screens are fine if you want to use one. If you hate metal just get a glass screen from a headshop.

Cptobvious1

Cptobvious1

Ganjatarian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts
I always try to use screens, doesn't pack nicely but if I don't it gets stuck in the tube sometimes and cuts off the airflow, also makes more of a mess without one.

dirtballpothead

dirtballpothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
i don't use one in any of my glass, but i use them religiously in my metal piece. Depending on how narrow the downtube is you may or may not need one. I rarely smoke anything but good solid nugs out of my glass, so i'm not worried about losing anything in the downtube except ash. i just save all my shake and small pieces for joints.

WeekendBalla

WeekendBalla

Psillycybin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 513 posts
i dnt use screens in anything. but in abubbler whats teh point? with water there is 0 chance of ash mouth EVER. so whateves. but to keep the insides cleaner ok cool. its what ever u want dude. its ur weed ur peace. smoke how u want. God bless.

kevdoggystyle

kevdoggystyle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts
just smoke yo weed, expirament, you will find your own personal way of how you like to smoke it

kkrezono

kkrezono

Homemade is Better!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 736 posts
get a big one and form it. I prefer brass over any other screen because it can be formed and once the bowl gets a little resinated they practically stick on it. forming is easy, place over hole and push the middle of the screen in the bowl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users