Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boil pipe then drink the water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinBroccoli, Apr 21, 2007.

1. well, i apologize bro, ill admit i only read the first few posts before i came in with my reply.

my post was more directed at bhowards comment at the start, about his ford explorer. he said that raw weed wont get you high, i thought the "basic knowledge" was said by the same person.

about the scientists, i was saying yes people know that thc is fat and alcohol soluble. but there is no scientist in a lab testing which ways of ingesting marijuana do or do not get you high, and then publishing their results.

anyways, my points are there, apologize for sounding like an attack.

2. i will willingly give anyone my car if i get baked off eating a half ounce, and nothing else. p/m me if youre interested and youre near ct. a few years ago i got paid 200$ to eat 20 grams of raw buds and did not get stoned at all. i felt barely anything, which i think mightve been the placebo effect. i did not even get an effect near as taking one hit though. so if you want to waste your buds, im all up for it, just bring a few extra grams so i can smoke out after you lose your half haha.

3. I'll come out from Illinois if you supply the herb. It has to be dank. Good dank. And when I'm fucked up, I don't want your car, all I want is for you to reimburse me for all the gas I need to get out there. :D

4. this thread is epic

5. Dont boil it, just scrape it the best you can. you can heat it up alittle with a lighter to loosen the res up but not to much anything ove 150 degrees and thc breaks down. after you scraped your pipe the best you can then you can take a zip lock put your pipe in it, then fill it to the top of the pipe with isoprople alcohol then put about 5 or 6 table spoons of salt in, seal it up. shake for ten minutes, rinse it out real good in the sink and presto you have a brand new pipe with dry resin to smoke later.

6. seriously........ why the FUCK is this in the seasoned tokers section............?
    anyone care to explain?

7. couldnt you just not get high for a bit?

8. way to grave dig, i dont think this kid is looking for answers anymore bro

9. Gross dude.
    First off, there is very little THC in the resin on the inside of your pipe. Resin is a sticky, stinky black mess and very little in this physical world would compell me to willingly drink a boiled tincture of it.
    I don't think it would get you high, probably just give you a stomach ache and some disrupted bowels.
    Think about, how un-natural is that?

And I don't like the high from resin, it feels like a headache.

10. This is incorrect, that is not a rumor, I hope OSG gets on this mug and flames the FUCK out of you haha. No disrespect dude, but keep your mouth shut, you do need to ACTIVATE THC, that is a rumor that you dont.

Otherwise why would anyone ever blow? If I could just chow on nugs I would go buy a subway grind up a 40 sac and sprinkle that shit on.
    :smoke: dude you know nothing. I feel bad being from the same state as you.

11. your SO FUCKING HIGH, Ill explain! Its not hahahahah!

12. stop drinking the bong water.. [​IMG]

13. Which museum did you guys dredge this thread up from? :rolleyes:

14. Gosh this thread is a pain to read.

Just wanted to make one point- aside from how gross what the OP is suggesting is- any cannabinoids in resin are already decarboxylated (activated). They got activated when they were burned and transformed into resin in the first place.

So if you were to ingest resin, no "activating" is necessary.

You'd have more reason to worry that the majority of the THC oxidized into CBN, and CBN is not psychoactive, so won't get you high.

15. it was.. it got moved

16. seriously, come on..

I cant believe people smoke roaches, resin, etc. Much less boil a pipe and drink the water. BTW buddy, thc isnt water soluable so ur gonna just get a nice stomach ache. and boiling your pipe will eventually lead to it breaking. Each boil it gets more brittle. 91% iso. alcohol and salt in a bag is the way to go