Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Fake Urine 101

• Please log in to reply

Mocha Bo

Mocha Bo

Enlightened User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
Hey everyone, This might have been posted before, so sorry if its a repost. I figure this might be useful to some people tho, feel free to add in any informatino or tips I forgot.

First off, I think fake urine is one of the best way to pass a drug test because its guarenteed to work everytime, if you do it right. Its synthetic urine, which means the computer will show it as real urine with no drug traces. You can buy fake urine at most head shops, my favorite is called "Dr. Green's Agent X" This is the one I have the most experence with, and when its the right temperature it has worked everytime. Y

It costs around 20-30 bucks depending on what product it is, and you either get an empty bottle with a vial of powder or a premixed fluid. If you get the empty bottle and power than I recomend filling the bottle 2/3 and microwaving for abot 10 seconds or so, then add the powder and top off with more water. Close and shake.

Here are my top three tips for using synthetic urine:

1. Follow the dirrections exactly- Seems like common sense, but if it says dont' boil, then dont boil it when heating it up, if it says make an hour in advance, make it an hour in advance... The people who make the product know what they are talking about, if you have any questinos about het dirrections ask the dude behind the counter at your shop, and they can ususally give you advice from their own experence.

2. MAKE SURE THE TEMP IS CORRECT- I've failed a test before because my "urine" wasn't the right temperature. The bottles come with a temperature strip like you would see on a fish tank, check and recheck it before you go into the urine lab.

3. Hide that bottle well- Depending on where you go for your test they will ask you to empty your pockets, lift the legs of your pants, take off yoru jackets ect. the best method I've found for smuggling the fake urine into the lab is wearing two pairs of underwear. Boxerbreifs or whity tightys or something tight to hold the bottle to your junk. Then throw on your boxers or what ever overtop. I have a friend who got caught with the bottle n his sock under his pants, but no one will ever ask you to take off yoru underwear before you go in.

***Bonus***

Make sure your test is a urine test, thats actually why i wrote this guide, cause today I went to take a drug test with a bottle of perfectly prepared urine in my pants... and they gave me a hair test! Guess I wont' get that job huh?

Good luck with the tests, and dont stop toking just cause the man wants you too! Bea the system.

GNR

GNR

Coppin' Lighters

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
any ideas when your using a friends piss? whats the best way to keep it the right temp / smuggle it in. im thinking of putting it in ziploc bags under my arm or tapped to my gooch with a glove warmer.

trawepale

trawepale

Polska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
^^ i think if u keep it close to your body that temp should be fine and ye definitely smuggle it in in your groin area.

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

any ideas when your using a friends piss? whats the best way to keep it the right temp / smuggle it in. im thinking of putting it in ziploc bags under my arm or tapped to my gooch with a glove warmer.

best container i've used is one of those travel size scope bottles, won't leak and small & easy to secure.

i've used two methods to keep synth. urine (and human urine) warm.

(A) get some ace bandage wrap (a cloth roll with pins). wrap bandage around thigh and secure with pins (make sure it's not too tight or it will cut off circulation).. slide your container of urine into the bandage. heat pack not required.

(B) wear tighty whities and carry it in there, no heat pack required

ziploc bags are no good.. it would suck to have it burst on you while you're waiting to take the UA.

Dustin

Dustin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 155 posts
When I got a test they watched me pissed, my ween and everything.

Jokertoker

Jokertoker

Marv

• Registered Upgraded
  • 701 posts
Even keepin the urine near your crotch is not garunteed to keep it warm. When the urine is coming out it starts off at 98.6 or whatever your normal body temperature is. Between the air and the plastic container it usually looses a couple degrees. So It can't be lower than like 94 degrees and I think nothing higher than 100. When I kept a bottle of piss near my crotch for the entire ride to the lab by the time I got there it was luke warm. You definately need to watch your ass though. The right temperature is everything. Hand wamers usually work well.

ipack

ipack

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

When I got a test they watched me pissed, my ween and everything.

excellent point.

it goes without saying that unless you're using a whizzinator, fake urine should not be used in an observed test.

Observed tests are: court/probation, miltary/DoD (to include some civilian contractors)

Employment UA's are unobserved

edit: the whizzinator for those of you that don't know

Attached Files

ipack

ipack

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

Even keepin the urine near your crotch is not garunteed to keep it warm. When the urine is coming out it starts off at 98.6 or whatever your normal body temperature is. Between the air and the plastic container it usually looses a couple degrees. So It can't be lower than like 94 degrees and I think nothing higher than 100. When I kept a bottle of piss near my crotch for the entire ride to the lab by the time I got there it was luke warm. You definately need to watch your ass though. The right temperature is everything. Hand wamers usually work well.

this may be true for some people, everytime i've gone in i haven't used heaters and always pissed within accepted parameters

but i guess it couldn't hurt... why risk it right? Make sure you wrap the heater + urine in something like a sock, those hot packs can get extremely uncomfortable otherwise

pinkpam13

pinkpam13

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
got caught using fake urine in drug test anybody have any information on what will happen,l I'm on probation.

crazycraka

crazycraka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 547 posts
Shit, I got a drug test in a couple days, and I've been smoking nonstop.. I really hope I can get my hands on some fake piss..

To the guy below me, did they catch you using the piss? OR did they find it was fake through the test?

silent2119

silent2119

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 102 posts

crazycraka

crazycraka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 547 posts
This is gay, I cant find any smoke shops around where I live.. Went to a couple I saw on the internet but apparently there not in bussiness anymore.. If anyone is in the Kissimmee, Saint Cloud, Orlando Area and you know of any smoke/head shops around here that carry Synthetic urine please PM me. They told me that they will call on monday to tell me when the drug test is, which is probably gunna be tuesday..

crazycraka

crazycraka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 547 posts
Got the drug test today, and I took all this time putting on briefs and then taping the bottle to the front and putting boxers over that. Which was great btw, very good tip. But the lab I went to they made me go into the bathroom alone with a locked door!! All they did was tell me to empty my pockets, and they didnt pat me down or tell me to lift my pant legs, or to check if my pockets really were empty. So I basically could have just sneaked the bottle in and poured it into the cup..

Ne1, the pee was at about 95degrees, so I think I passed. Thanks for all the info.. I haven't smoked for these past 2 days because I was a bit unsure if the urine would work right.. NOW I CAN FINALLY GET HIGH AGAIN!!! YEAH!! Blunt Time baby!!:smoke::gc_rocks:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users