Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

$40 vaporizer off ebay

• Please log in to reply

likeomgnoway

likeomgnoway

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/...bayphotohosting

should i get this vaporizer just looking to get a cleaner high and not having to pay the hundreds of dollars for the better ones what do you guys think of the vap above?

MuttMunchies

MuttMunchies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts
heard they suck, but never tried one myself. Id seriously consider saving $40 more and getting a vaporwarez/bros on ebay or used

Dee Dee Dee

Dee Dee Dee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I bought a $40 cheapie off ebay and gave it away. It tasted like ass. Horrible.

devilman2075

devilman2075

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 789 posts
u can make that for 15 dollars and it will be better those i think are all plastic and taste like shit. all you need is a soldering iron from radioshack with a screw off tip, a melon baller, travel coffee mug from dollar tree, glass marbles from dollar tree, hosing from home depot, and a dimmer switch from radioshack

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
Save up $145 and buy a Vaporwarez 3G Hands-Free (comes with free scale and grinder) if you are looking for cheap eBay deals.

-dnb-

-dnb-

Sotally Tober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
i spent like 110 on ebay for my Vaporwarez, grinder, digi scales, and poster...

good deal!

your deal... that's a horrible excuse for a vape.. oh, and don't get a vapir.

likeomgnoway

likeomgnoway

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
thanks for the help appreciate it :)

JokerSmoker

JokerSmoker

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 979 posts

u can make that for 15 dollars and it will be better those i think are all plastic and taste like shit. all you need is a soldering iron from radioshack with a screw off tip, a melon baller, travel coffee mug from dollar tree, glass marbles from dollar tree, hosing from home depot, and a dimmer switch from radioshack

Lmao, mcgyver smoker to the max ^^^ :)

devilman2075

devilman2075

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 789 posts
it was in a thread i saw on here awhile ago. i cant take th ecredit for it but if you look at the cheapos on ebay its exactly what they are made from, soldering irons, if you can put a dimmer switch on it then you can control the temp and actually vape bud instead of burn it, but vaporizers are sweet and if u havent smoked one i reccomend it. o and dank in a vape is rediculous

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users