Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i quick dry my buds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.X, Feb 23, 2003.

1. What is the fastest way to quick dry this little bud i just took as a sample ... wanted to smoke it tonight... could i toss it in the oven for a while??? will it get me high afterwards??? thx...

2. NO! dont risk killing thc!

just break it up a little bit, then leave it out (oustide of the sac)

on second thougt, you could heat it a little bit just not near 250 farenhight mabey trun it to like 70 and just wait fo about 20 mins.

3. I usually just smoke my shit moist. The drier it is, the harsher the hit.

4. cure it man.. makes it so much better!

5. LMFAO@THAT SPELLING

6. I would just let them dry on there own but,, if you absolutely can't wait then just try like a blow dryer or somethin I guess..... :smoke: :D

7. I have a way of quick drying your weed that nobody mentions, that does not effect taste or deminish thc potency. I use this same method with my magic mushrooms.
    First thing you do is take a plastic tub that is adequit for the amount of weed you plan to dry, then buy a metal screen that is slightly larger than the tub, then bend the screen so that your weed is held about 8" off bottom of the tub, then add dry ease or a simular product(its used for removing moisture from the air of rv's and boats). Add about 2-3 inches on the bottom, under the screen(dont let the your weed touch the stuff or you will taste it. Then put the lid on the tub and wrap duct tape around lid to seal. Weed will be ready in one to two nights.Its is ready then and taste good but i stick in jars for finish curing. IT WORKS GOOD

8. [​IMG]

9. Just put them in a brown paper lunch bag and keep the top closed for two or three days depending on how wet they are. Make sure to flip them every day.

10. roll it in flour and throw it in a deep fryer for a while. Nice crispy buds

11. i wouldnt listen to most of the people in this thread.... they are wrong

12. Never cured before but my time is approaching very soon... anyhow, from what I gather over at the grow boards... quick drying results in extremely diminished quality in every sense (i.e. taste, harshness). If its absolutely necessary that you quickly dry them, put them in direct sunlight or have them exposed to some sort of heat be it sun or man-made. Do this at your own risk though. Curing is a whole different ball game and most likely its not applicable since you just want them dried. Curing can take up to a month or longer depending on your canning/breathing routine and how much you have. If the stem flexes its not dry.

13. Honest, I do this all the time with buds, right off the plant. Put it on paper towel, put the microwave on like 4 -5 power, and put it in for 10 seconds at a time until its to your satisfaction.

Tastes bad, but gets you as high as any other weed.

14. do this if you NEED to get high, but i would def recommend doing it the right way.

15. Way to contribute.

Why don't you enlighten everyone?