Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

First time getting high?

• Please log in to reply

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
what was your first time getting high like?
tell your story.
(not the first time you smoked necessarily, but the first time you were actually high and could tell)

the first time i ever smoked i got high as a kite. I had never smoked anything before. i bought a nickel from some guy at school and me and a friend went into the woods and smoked it with a can. I remember walking out of the woods, and i could'nt believe the feeling. I literally thought i was dreaming. It felt like i was floating while i walked. We proceeded to then ride our bikes down to a coffeeshop, and i remember as we were riding everything seemed so incredibly slow, and everything was funny, we passed by this guy walking his dog, and i just could not stop laughing. I felt like we were oozing through the world, and everything was so surreal. We got to the coffeeshop and attempted to order some stuff, but just kept looking at eachother and cracking up. finally we ordered some brownies, and holy shit! they tasted fucking amazing! We then went back to my house and discussed a bunch of philosophical/spiritual stuff.

That was definitely one of the most profound effects marijuana has ever had on me, one of my best times being high ever.

Similar Topics: First time getting high?     x

kuruption253

kuruption253

Watch out now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 606 posts
First time i got high was with a soda can in the woods to lol. My older cousin insisted on me gettin high so we went in the woods to smoke. After about 3 hits my legs started feelin kinda numb and after a little bit i just couldnt stop laughing. i smoked only a lil out of 2 grams and my cousin smoked the rest but damn..... its one of those times in your life that youll never forget

laxgoal100

laxgoal100

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
haha first time getting high was the first time i smoked weed. it was the summer before 8th grade. we all thought we were so cool smoking swishers. haha. well my friend who already smoked weed sometimes said he wud smoke with me (he is now pretty much my best friend). well his brother hooked us up with a dub. we took his shitty ass metal pipe and toked the whole thing. He lit my hits big and forced me to keep it in. we we got up i fucking tripped and cudnt walk. I stood there for like 5 minutes then we went inside. He dissapeared for like 5 minutes i thought it was like eternity though. he came back with special k w/ strawberries and popcorn and like 4 cokes and some other food. we played Halo 2 fo hours. i remember thinking i was master chief. Shit was fucked up. wow good times.:wave:

MegadethFan

MegadethFan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
this was a couple of weeks ago. i had bought an eighth and was looking forward to smoking with my friends for my first time saturday. well it was friday and i was pounding beers and watching movies that were due back soon. well something told me that i should smoke a j. i ripped a page out of the bible and rolled a nice j. i then took the screen out of my window and proceeded to walk out onto my roof and smoke the j. the ridiculous thing was is that i didn't want to smell like smoke, so i took off my shirt and pants (i was out on my roof just in my boxers). i don't know why, but after i smoked that bitch i ate the roach. i climbed back into my room, put the screen back in, and the pot hit me like a truck. everything seemed to slow down. i had no depth perception and as someone described above, i felt like i was living in a dream. my mouth also was real dry and all i could taste was the roach that i swallowed. it was pretty damn intense.

yomommaslover

yomommaslover

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
the first time i smoked weed i got high as hell. it was me my bro and his girlfriend at the time and we used her brand new glass spoon and we smoked like 2 bowls of some white widow and i was so fucked up it was great. i sat on my couch for like 2 hrs eating wheat thins until my bro and his girl left then i went to my room and ate some more then my parents came home and got mad at my bro for leaving out a shot glass or some shit like that. wow what a great memory

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

the ridiculous thing was is that i didn't want to smell like smoke, so i took off my shirt and pants (i was out on my roof just in my boxers). i don't know why, but after i smoked that bitch i ate the roach.

hahahahahahahahaha

ah man that's priceless

sykrene

sykrene

Smokin Atheist Reverend

• Bronze Member
  • 67 posts

Runthru888

Runthru888

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
i wish i could ge as high as i used to. :(

Working on a tolerence break right now, but its hard when everyone and their mother smokes around here.
Trying to stop untill i smoke my plant, should be a nice litte break.

nickypotsmoker

nickypotsmoker

570 Represent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 273 posts
About a year and a half ago, Me and my 2 friends got like a 30 and smoked my my shed with a homemade piece. It was the best high i ever had, until i tried firecrackers, nothing compared to it.

DJ Squiggly

DJ Squiggly

proud search button user

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
My first time i got mashed thanks to my friends GonG bong.
twas a night full of adventure! i lost my cell phone, mom woke up at 3am while me and my friend got some munchies(cheetos are like jesus) and i almost freaked out talking to her, and we forgot a lighter so we had to drive back into town to buy one. good times, too bad that bong broke though:(...

jakerc

jakerc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
my first time was when i was hanging out with an old friend i hadnt seen since like 8th grade (this was like spring of my junior year in high school). he called me and he was like "do you smoke?" and i told him i didnt smoke cigarettes but i wanted to try weed.

anyway we went over to some kids house and it was me, my friend, another one of my older friends who i hadnt seen in a while and the kid whos house it was. i offered to throw down a little money but they said it wasnt necessary (i thought that was nice). they showed me their homemade bong that looked pretty nice to me, having not ever seen a pipe/bong/bubbler/ etc. i was confused about how to hit it, so i think one of them actually lit it for me.

after my first hit ever i coughed for probably like 3 minutes straight, it felt like my throat was on fire. i took one or two more i think, and then i was sitting on the floor against a chair and i felt like i didnt want to move or speak to anyone. i just sat there watching them play video games. they asked me if i wanted to play but i felt like i wouldnt be able to even hold a controller, let alone play, so i declined. basically i just sat there for like an hour watching them play some boxing game on xbox. then after my friend drove me home i slept for like 14 hours straight lol. good memories.

TECHN9NE

TECHN9NE

High Mountain Hippie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
my first time getting ripped was so nasty...
i got my freind to go pick up a dime, he gets back, i chug a pepsi to use the can, and we end up power smoking a little over half this dime (with a long ass grill lighter) , i had uncontrollable laughter in about five minutes, i told my freind that my spine felt like a noodle, and he insisted i stop after the second "bowl", but i told him that its mission possible and were smoking two more, his eyes lit up and went crazy. i was trippin hardcore, no idea why. we went downstairs and ate a whole box of ego chocolate chip waffles, couple bagels, lots of orange juice, he ended up leaving just after a couple more of my freinds showed up and i sold them what was left of the bag, about 2 hours later my girlfriend shows up and gave me some loving.... goood niggghtttt- all because of MJ

Hangtime

Hangtime

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
My first time was also in the woods with a can lol.there was like 8 of us and we were all around a fire passing that can around.everything felt so fake, and people didnt seem to hear me when i was yelling wicked loud to them.at the end of the night i was behind this tree trying to sleep, and every1 was looking for me.i just stayed there and they eventually found me and started laughing their asses off.i wish i could get that high back :smoking:

Smok3r420

Smok3r420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 174 posts
hmm my first was out of a pretty nice bong in the woods with someone...man at first i didnt think anything of it but as i proceeded to my car to drive to work it hit me i was high..I told myself to turn left and to turn right and i was paranoid so i ran into the store picked up a lot of altoids...ate a few and went to my job...I did pretty good at work VERY concentrated..

Fat tony157

Fat tony157

"krammit the frog here"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
first time i ever smoked was out of a glass spoon, in my buddies garage. the kid who lived there wasnt even with us which was sketchy at first. but then after we had hot boxed the garage his dad pulls up and opens the garage. haha one of my friends hid under the car and the other huddled beside it. and i was left just standing there. im like uuh..hi there. after they went inside the kid who wasnt under the car comes out and we drive down the street until his dad leaves. when we came back and talked to the kid under the car, he said that his little sister said "whats that smell" and his dad said "they were hiding in here smoking there marlboros" hah it was pretty funny

but as we were hiding down the street is when my high hit me and i thought us getting caught was like in a james bond movie and i just started laughing. it was awesome though.

DrJawn

DrJawn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
first time getting high was my first time smoking, I was alone,and I rolled a joint, and was at home. I was so paranoid because I had so much family over, that I went outside, took about 3-4 inhales, and headed up to the shower. once i got inside the bathroom, not knowing what to expect, it hit me, everything started feeling lighter, all my muscles, it was amazing, so good I ran back outside where i put the joint down, and finished the thing. I took a hot shower and it was so nice, then i got on my comp and played video games with my friends. I was SO BLAZED. I was saying strategies for games that made perfect sense for me, but came out like "I think the mp5er should be the mp5er and play the spot of the mp5er for when the enemy then comes." to them. they told me all this the next day, and even recorded some of it, it was hilarious.

georgiapeach

georgiapeach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
first time I got high was sitting around a bon-fire in my friends backyard passin around a few joints, it wasn't a crazy high but it was a good first experience

Strang3

Strang3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
oh man the first time I got high was behind the mall in these woods with a bunch of kids and I didnt think it did anything until we were half way across the parking lot headin to taco bell and everything just seemed to slow down and I couldnt stop laughing

hobobob

hobobob

stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 964 posts
ok heres my story, i was in 8th grade and me and my friend got high in his backyard, with a can and like 1/2 of a gram i bought for 20 buks haha. anyway after we smoked it we both had to take a piss so i ran behind his bushes and he just turned aorund dropped his pant and started pissing. i got done first and as i was coming back he said "dude.........im jacking off!" so i sat thier dumbfounded and said " dude i wish i could jack off like that when i do it it just goes "squirt" but it sounds liek your pissing or something". yah he was pissing then i htought that maybe there was somethingw wrong with my balls because my sperm didnt come out in a stream. hahaha man those were fun times.

Vashi123

Vashi123

Needs Eyedrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
i was 15 years old when i first tried. me and a buddy went out to the park bench at around midnight and smokde a fat ass joint. i took huge hits and kept em in forever because i really wanted to get high on my 2nd time. when we got off the bench, i started to get the feel of the high. i almost fell over and couldnt walk right. the guy i did it with on my first try was a pothead already. he told me the feeling he got was just 'chill'. i was all excited and laughing like a school girl and asked him if he wanted to run. we both ran around the block for like 5 mins non stop and it felt like i was flying literrally, i had my eyes closed. we went back to his house and were chillin in his room with 2 other guys, watchin some guy play world of warcraft lol. im sittin there just smiling and then i said 'fuck im starting to get the giggles again' and everyone was laughnig their asses off to try and trip me out. we then went to play some video games. i think it was the best day of my life

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users