Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How can you tell its dro?

• Please log in to reply

tokingjew

tokingjew

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Some guy sold me bud once and said it was dro. It was my first buy, so I didn't doubt it. Looking back, i think i got ripped off. It was good though. What should I look for if they say its dro.

cigga-dro

cigga-dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 575 posts
and weed can be dro, hydro means being grown using water instead of soil. i could sell u a bag of shwag and say it was dro, and wouldnt be lying. if someone tells me they have dro, its usually green as hell, and sweet tasting

bigbbass451

bigbbass451

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
dro's usually got none or very very few seeds. like maybe one seed in a 1/4 oz. or so. That's just in my experience though.

northernwidow

northernwidow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
yeah, youd need to see the grow-op to verify if its hydro or not. hydro has become another slang term for good weed lately tho, which is why u could be smoking "dro" that could have easily been done organically in natural soil.

tokingjew

tokingjew

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Soudns like anything could be dro for all i know. it is usually dense or fluffier.

-dnb-

-dnb-

Sotally Tober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
The real answer is.....

You'll never know.

To say dro has little or no seeds is incorrect, as dirt-grown can have the same characteristics.

In general, when you ask for dro, it's usually dank/highs you really want.

milkdud590

milkdud590

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
useually dro is Dense as hell. and alot of people told me it has hallow stems when yo ulook at it.

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts
Depending on where you live, dro is just a term used to describe bud thats better then mids, but not quite name strand genetics (sour diesel, white widow, etc).

So that might just be the case, but they are just using the term wrong, hydro is just a way to grow weed, it doesnt make the weed any more potent.

pZ

PrimaryLotus

PrimaryLotus

Karma Crusader

• Registered Upgraded
  • 577 posts
Like everyone else said hydro means its grown in water, unless you see the grow you can't tell if its actually hydro. Dro however is becoming an ever more popular term that just means dank weed. This means that its just really good weed, usually pretty crystally, fluffy, not bricked.

firstgrow

firstgrow

budded GC member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 645 posts
In my area, dro means weed that is a little less quality than dank, but better than mids/regs.

propel

propel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
I don't even know where people heard that hydroponically grown weed has hollow stems..

there's really no way to tell unless you see the grow op yourself

icusdude

icusdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
saying weed is 'dro' has just become talk for dealers who want to make their product sound good. its like how strain names are tossed around improperly all the time.

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

Depending on where you live, dro is just a term used to describe bud thats better then mids, but not quite name strand genetics (sour diesel, white widow, etc).

So that might just be the case, but they are just using the term wrong, hydro is just a way to grow weed, it doesnt make the weed any more potent.

pZ

It's strain, not strand. Heh, it bothers me when people say the wrong things when meaning something completely different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users