Aerosmith

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BlueMoon890, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Holy shit I just found one of my old Aerosmith albums (toys in the attic). I remember when i was a kid they were my favorite band, immediately after i rode their ride at mgm studios in florida i was hooked on aerosmith. I bought like all their albums and then i just stopped listening to them after a couple years.

I guess i forgot how fucking great of a band they were and are.

The thing is, my first concert was an aerosmith concert. ( I was 11) haha.

another funny thing, i used to listen to like walk this way, and actually think it was about somebody being all like "come here" lol. I realize all the sexual shit in it now and love it even more than i did then.

lol fuckin' AEROSMITH man!!!!!!

2. Yeah Aerosmith is awesome

I started buying all their albums when I was in middle school. Bought "Nine Lives" and played the hell out of it, then I moved on to other groups, but I was reading about them the other day and it turns out they got into a little trouble with the album cover of "Nine Lives"; it offended Hindus or something because it was one of their gods with the head of a cat. So they had to change it, but I bought the original cover, so I thought that was pretty cool.

And my parents went to high school with Brad Whitford.

3. #3 Puffpuffsmile, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    New song ! Not really Aerosmith but still good ! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3-4CU9qoao[/youtube]

4. #4 Puffpuffsmile, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    I love it ! :)

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNGjUEkhkM[/youtube]