Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disease specific MMJ strain list

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Nice discussion here about this topic and some people comments are very good ....Thanks for sharing it.its a great knowledge....

2. I believe that my website medicalcannabisknowledge.com can provide relevant information. It's full of all types of medical cannabis information. I'd appreciate it if ya'll would check it out and leave some feedback.

3. Here is a good Information about this topic...purchaseritalinonline.com
    send me your feedback about this....

4. #644 STIGGY, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Hey Guys
    Any Severe Pain sufferers here
    Any strain that you have tried that worked very well on severe back neck head pain
    I can't take it anymore and I quit the Narcs the Docs were killing me with
    Thanks
    Appreciate any help.
    I have tried quite a few strains but most just make me paranoid and think to much Indicas too
    Thanks Stiggy

5. Hi Guys,

MedicalMarijuana.co.uk have a Treatment Diary section where you can log your use of medicinal cannabis and discuss with other users as to the best form of treatment. It really is amazing.

Please check it out and let me know what you think...

6. Im sorry to say it but this is a bunch of bs

1. The chemicals in the weed produce effects not the strain (thc cbd cbn)

2. Nowadays ppl just name there weed whatever they want with no credible source of genetics OR LAB TESTING DONE FOR THESE CHEMICALS

Ur best shot is to find out what helps you the most cbd thc or cbn and find a lab tested strain with high amounts of this chemical

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. This is radiant, yet this rundown does exclude what is expected to cure these issues, just to help adapt to them. Marijuana alongside other common fixings can really cure most if not all these dim vitality tenants. I am dealing with a wonder such as this at this moment. Don't know when i will be done, however rest guaranteed that i am not squandering my time.

8. Very intersesting input for me !!!

9. good strains for insomnia, and stress and pain:

Purple Kush. The one I'm growing came from CropKing. Excellent genetics.

10. I think the most important is to get high grade organically grown, heritage strains because the will be the most medicinal. Non-organic could be really bad for you as well as good.

11. I normally make pills out of my shake. I find that a non activated pill with blueberry kush will keep my anxiety away for up to 3 days. I normally take one a day to make sure. I was making some activated ones mixed with coconut oil and I got so stoned that It made my anxiety worse.

• Like Like x 1
  12. totally agree ... once you make space to be cured then you do exactly that!!
    after all we are our own gods ...
    however it's hard to control the entire brain
    many of us think that punishment is noble and gives us more than having what we want
    many of us are completely scared of having what we want!! then what?
    so we have to think about these things first i guess

13. i would love to use the knowledge in this forum to make MMJ with a high CBD content since the one i do now is 60:20 and thats just too high for so many people!!

14. Too Long didnt read but I did bookmark for later reference. You forgot to add XXX Kush to the list of insomnia strains.

15. I have glaucoma my eyes hurt like hell does anyone know some good strains for glaucoma?

16. Hello everybody, my name is Camilo I'm from Bogota, Colombia. My mother was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, she has tried different medicines for over 5 years, but none of them has worked. I wonder if there's any way tu use medical marijuana to treat her disease. If anyone knows anything and can help me out with some information, I will be very grateful. Thanks!

17. anything for seizures, depression, and benign tumors?

18. amazing, I'll keep this close

19. Possibly High CBD Strains, Probably stay away from sativa if you have seizures. I tend to get dizzy of strong sativa strains and become sensitive to light rays. If you do enjoy sativa try micro-dosing.

To be strain specific in my opinion the Blueberry strain(preferably the older/original version) is known to be the most well rounded medicinal strain from pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, appetite you name it. Its mostly Indica too leaving you relaxed, happy and euphoric.