Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disease specific MMJ strain list

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Apr 8, 2007.

1. MMJ what a joke. Only a pot head would think pot helps make you well.
    Stupid lazy fucking stoners is all you are

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #583 Micha5tr, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
     Also remember the medical effects depend upon when the herb is harvested from early to late. I hope this helps someone.[​IMG] 

4. I have mrsa in sinus cavity, right now very sick with headaches, sore neck and feel sick. Antibiotics don't work. I would like to try and treat it with marijuana. What would the best method be, tea, smoking it , baking, etc. I do not have any lesions, sores etc. I am not very knowledgable on this subject. Help

5. dude spent 2 minutes in the city. such an open minded gentleman.

6. what about a combo type situation. I have Extreme social issues, PTSD and Depression. I have stomach issues that keep me from eating and food will literally attack me. I throw up everything and then some. I have had this for a while and the DR has no idea what it could be.  I have chronic shoulder/upper neck pain due to an old injury. I also have a bad knee that keeps me from doing things sometimes. The eating and depression are my main concerns. THe problem is a live n a backwards ass state at the heart of the Bible Belt and I can't get it legally. I need to know first what is good for me and second how to get the law changed here in my fuck shit of a state... BTW its OK.  :eek: so yeah thats it. Just a combo of issues.  :hide:  :confused_2:

7. Sativas are good for social issues and Indicas for appetite and pain. A combination of hybrids as well as Sativa and Indica dominant strains would likely be best. Regarding access, I assume you'll have to either grow, travel to CO or WA or get a recommendation in a legal state. (If you're motivated and not broke, it's possible.)

Evidently cannabis can treat MRSA. With such a serious infection, perhaps a gram/day of RSO for 60 days would be best.

9. Great post :) love all the info !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just transplanted a new clone from the collective. Anyone familiar w/it? It's called "Night Terror".

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I have sleep apnea/night terrors, migraines, tmj syndrome and lots of stress.  I am pretty new to mmj but have found high cbd low thc has really been the ticket for me.  I have tried a ton of reg strains and the high cbd has been working very well.  The strain I have is called canna tsu.  Which is Cannatonic x Sour Tsunami.  Finally able to sleep through the night.  Haven't had a night terror in over a month.  I do sales for a living and I have sold a lot since starting treatment.  I would like to try a 1% thc 15-20cbd strain like avikdel, charlottes web or AC/DC.  Would be great if I could get medicated without being high every night.  

Also been using some cbd lotion for an achilles tendonitis running injury that I have been recovering from.  I use that combined with arnica cream and seem to be having some results.  It appears that the arnica alone or the cbd salve alone don't work all that well.  But when combined it is much more effective.  I plan on making my own salve shortly as I have ordered the supplies off of amazon.  

Have also noticed that when I use my pax vaporizer I have much less anxiety while medicated than a regular bowl.  

Stay strong people.

12. Dopest thread!

Sent from my Samsung Note II

13. Amazing!! Thank you!!

Long time Colorado Grower here:    Ive been told by several Iraq Vets that the Clone only strain in one dispensary in colo called "Stevie Wonder"   Helps with Phantom Limb Syndrome.    I hope this info can help anyone else searching for relief from this crazy syndrome.     So sorry I am not allowed to state this dispensary name since it would be a conflict of interest.   Hint tho, they have 4 locations, ones brand new and does not share the name of the three others yet.   I also have been told  that Stevie Wonder is a Durban Poison allele.

15. I have epilepsy....nothing mentioned here

16. This thread is awesome!

17. What about Sleep apnea!? Shit is the scariest thing in the world when ur just about to fall asleep and then all of a sudden your jolted awake because your not breathing... I read a study that THC is the cure pretty much and the higher dosage of thc the better the result. Any strain ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #599 wooduyb21, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    WOW - Nice! [​IMG]

19. THC alone doesn't help mine all that much.  Need a high cbd to put me to bed.  :)