Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to pass a drug test for 2 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gage, Mar 26, 2007.

1. yeah good thing lifeguarding doesnt drug test. its such a laid back job :smoke:

2. LOL where do you live?

3. don't be an ass

4. How long does it last for, is it strictly before a test?!?

5. i have been following this thread for awhile. does this shit work or not i would really like to know? anyone ballzy enoigh to try it and get back to me. i just dont believethe testimonies of a few kids from texas

6. Is there any information on the package that you buy the bark in? can you take some pictures? Ask you friend's friend where he got the idea from...

7. There is not any information on the package. Don't know where my friend got the idea but alot of people know about it. I think you have to drink it write before the test, not the night before. and YES it works. I'll work on trying to get pictures, but it might take a while.

8. It kind of sounds like the reason this works is that you are flushing your system by drinking an entire gallon of tea, but I can't be sure about this.

9. i'd really like to find out more about this. i'm trying to get into medical studies and i don't know if i want to try something like certo or whatever it is, it's like 3 grand on the line. If anything i can just keep NOT smoking haha, but that sucks!

10. damn i got a test for the FAA on the 21st and if this works im all for it let me know pm me please neone

11. Hey guys. New poster here, but long time toker heh. I'm pretty well-versed with the "beating" the tests stuff, I even wrote a decent guide for it (I'll post it later when I get a chance).

This stuff in all likelihood does not work. The reason why people are experiencing so much success with the stuff is because they are drinking 2 gallons of water before a urine test. They are essentially diluting their urine. This is a common method to pass drug tests and it isn't anything new. Usually when you dilute you should take vitamin B12/B6/B-Complex to color your urine a nice yellow so the guy at the lab doesnt get suspicious, I guess the Apollo Azul works to color your urine yellow. I just don't see how this stuff could "clean" your urine at all.

Youd be better off going on a dilution regiment + vitamin B, or using a screen, or a detox program (if you have time), etc. then running around a mexican meat market for some useless too-good-to-be-true miracle bullshit.

EDIT: I'm going to ass that the most obvious proof that the only reason this works is because of the dilution is that it apparently works for marijuana + coke. I've never seen a drug screen that could mask multiple drugs flawlessly. The only method that you can use to beat the test for anything is dilution.

Move along people, no need to go running around meat markets ^.^

12. I'm not sure about all of that, but I know it has worked for my friends and I will depend on it working for me in the future. I finally went and picked some up from the store. This is what it looks like

Attached Files:

13. No wonder nobody could find it, it's Palo Azul, not Apollo Azul ;)

14. "Palo azul is a kind of herb found in part of Paraguay. Richly containing calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, palo azul tea is regularly consumed in Central and South America.

Extract of palo azul help those who are concerned about the intake of carbohydrate and lifestyle-related diseases and want to pursue a healthy diet. Also Palo azul help those who need help on antiadiposis and antidiabetic.

Palo azul is a bark and can be brewed like a tea. A good change with old dandelion root."

15. "i've smoked EVERYDAY for the last 2 years, and not dirt weed it was mostly high quality and dro atleast 10 times a month. Anyways, I was put on probation on June 17th. and couldn't stomach the taste of READY CLEAN OR ITS PRICE... SO i did my research and bought a root called PALO AZUL. You put a certain amout in a half gallon of water, boil(ONLY 5 MINUTES), let cool, then drink and repeat after 8-10 hours. You MUST do this 2-4 days in advance to test depending on weight and I'll be damned it fuckin worked. The taste... it how its sounds...just like...well...take a vitamin and chew it in your mouth, but not as harsh. I live in S.A.,TX so its not that hard to find, but if you live where there aren't alot of HISPANIC"

"Well i guess you are right but check this out i went to my dealers house yesterday and hes on paroll and i told him about everything on how i bought all that shit and passed and he started to giggle at me because hes on paroll and he just buys this tree bark that you boil and it is called Palo Azul and you boil it 2 hours before test and piss about 2-3 times before and your clean up to 4-6 hours....Every herbal shop should have this"

16. Should I do something like this if the place I am applying at only does mouth swaps or is there something easier for a test like that?

17. There is obviously only one way to know if this works or not...

Weed
    Palo Azul
    Drug test kit

Its self explanitory.

18. wtf???

19. yeah thats not really what I wanted this forum to be about.