Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to pass a drug test for 2 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gage, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Step by Step huh?
    1. Get fucked up really good. (I prefer a Bad ass Bong or Pipe)
    2. Then go to a meat market
    3. Buy a pack of Apollo Azul (Tree Blue in English, looks like 10 pieces of wood chips)
    4. Go Home
    5. I clean out an empty milk gallon jug, then fill full of water.
    6. Pour the water into a pot
    7. Put the Apollo Azul into the pot and heat to a boil
    8. Poke the bark every once in a while to submerge them (poking is optional)
    9. After water starts boiling, boil 15 minutes, keep poking
    10. Take the bark out of the Water, and throw away
    11. I pour the water back into the gallon jug, and add cold water or ice to cool of faster.
    12. Then drink the water anywhere from 2hrs - 6hrs before the test.

You can smoke all the way up till you drink. I guess I'll tell you a success story to eass your mind on using this method. My friend was at my house at lunch (11:00) Smoking.
    He had some apollo azul in his car and he said he didn't want to waist it, because he knew he was going to fail his test (4:00) because he did coke the night before (I don't like coke) and we needed to be back at school (college) at (11:30). I said we could be a little late, and it would be better to get caught with just coke instead of both. So we made it. It was finished by 11:45. and he drank it all before 1:00. He went to his probation meeting and he passed. He got away with both marijuana and coke, for a probation meeting, so I KNOW IT WORKS. Any more Questions?

2. Cool, how do i know this is worth trying though? are there any credible sites out there that talk about this? what does it do to your body that makes it work? I typed it in google and found nothing about it, i wonder if its even easy to get? I just dont feel comfortable drinking a gallon of something when i dont really know what it does.

3. I'm sorry I don't have those answers. I had one friend who told me about it, with his own success stories, so my friends believed him and it worked. I don't know how it works, but it does. And I go to the culebra meat market, but I live in texas and that might be why we have mexican meat markets. I don't know if you can go into any meat market. If anybody finds out please share. and if it goes by a different name, boil it and if the water turns blue then it is the rite stuff.

4. ey fool not all hispanics are mexican.

5. In Texas they are. lol

6. when you say sa you mean San Antonio right? thats where i live fo sho but i dont know where the culebru meat market is. if you could pm like the area that would tight.

7. no dude, sorry, saying that a market by the name of "Culebra" (anyone slightly cultured would recognize that as most probably spanish) and in Texas might be a Mexican shop isn't being prejudice at all.

8. Living in San Antonio, you can't be prejudice against mexicans. Thats like going to prison and being against gangs. And yea Culebra meatmarket is a mexican meat market, I mean you would be lucky if the person working there even speaks english.

9. Click the litle "Justice" symbol in the top right corner of the user you want to + or - rep

10. yo dont be a bitch

11. This does no help to anyone here, obisiouly theres no reference to the information about this bark and non is even avaible to any of us.

12. What kind of tests are these? I mean a walgreens drug test is easy to fool but if this is tricking actual lab tests I am very interested in why and what in the stuff makes this happen. (Can't ya tell I'm a chem/chem eng. major ha)

13. Pass a lab test. And if you are the chem major, you find out and tell me.

14. Damnit i have a very important lab test comming up soon. I need to know if this works vs those and i need to know where the hell to get it? We don't have any meat markets at all here. I did google it but everything that came up was in spanish so that didn't help much :/

15. dude ive looked ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over for this but cant find it. is apollo azul the only name for it?

16. I don't know?

17. do u happen to have any idea what plant this stuff comes from?

18. Ill try to go around and find this stuff, lol cuz I dont want to go to a meat market and ask for bark.. I wish there was more info on this.. but yeah.

19. But you will put WHAT IN YOUR BODY ????????????????????????

20. my job knows i smoke..shit..everybody that works there does
    i work at hollywood video kiosk at the local mall