Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to pass a drug test for 2 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gage, Mar 26, 2007.

1. How do you pass a drug test for 2 dollars? The Answer, Apollo Azul. You buy it in meat markets, and it looks like peices of bark. You put the peices of bark into a gallon of water and boil in a pot. You hold the liquid up to light and it turns blue. Drink it and you will pass. I have about 5 friends that have passed using this method. One graduated from school because of it, another got a raise at KFC, and another passed a probation test after doing coke the night before. I am depending on this method to get a job. I know it works and have sold it already made for 20 dollars. Use it and let me know so I have more success stories to convince people to use it. Good Luck.

2. Hmm, I need to try this, as I am looking for a job atm as well.

3. Azul? I also heard Azo works too.

4. that isnt the shit they use to can jars, right?

If not, then fuck ya. Give me a site and ill buy some this minute.

-Geo

5. in for links to said miracle drugtest-passing bark. :p

6. Buy at a meatmarket, In Texas, I go to the culebra meatmarket, and No I don't think it is what they use to can things. Its peices of bark

7. if this works... ty :p

8. Online site please.

9. ewww.. if u looking for a job, why not just take some one elses piss.. why would u drink fucking bark? sounds gross.. but props if it works:wave:

10. How is drinking bark gross? Especially compared to holding a bag of someone elses piss.

Thats the best way of beating a drug test, if it works. Good stuff.

11. They sell the tea for like $20 at the headshops around here, and I have plenty of friends that swear by it. I'm also in Texas.

12. im guessing you hafta go to a mexican meat market.

13. wow a little prejudice?

wow ive had my mom give me some drug test to use for when i need it to make sure i pass. like for a job or something, and i went out and got some of that stuff for me.

and it worked on one of my drug test.

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO.

and why isnt people giving this man +rep. i would i knew how. or could. hahaha

14. Uhhh....are there ANY sources or links about this. Im not just going to drink some shit that i dont know much about.

15. I make sure the don't drug test before I even apply for a job.

16. haha yep, exactly what I do.

17. You don't drink the bark, you drink the Tea. And it is the best unsweet Tea I've ever had. If anybody can test this, with out consicuence, try putting sugar in it. Nobody I know has ever tried it. They just want to stick with what works. But I don't see what it would hurt. And any way you add rep by pushing one of the eyecons above and to the right of the response. This method works No Doubt

18. how long do you boil it for? how long before the test are you supposed to drink it? how much bark do you use? do you drink the whole gallon? we need some more info, please.

19. Maybe give us a step by step and give all the names it's known as? I know how to make tea and i'd assume you just boil the hell out of it for a while? Also how long before the drugtest do you take it? how long does it last? This could save alot of us alot of "being fucked" if you can give us enough info :D