blunts dont get me that high?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Vortak, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Same here.

2. Buddy brought a pouch of backwoods the other day, said "yea, ok".

Quit halfway through. Reason I don't get as high off of blunts is because of how harsh they are, take smaller hits when I indulge so I don't choke. Only reason I smoke them to begin with is out of courtesy, would prefer a raw natural.

3. The Blade you are quoting hasn't been to the City in four and a half years and the poster before you hasn't been here in six and a half. 
    [​IMG]

4. When you smoke a blunt the THC in the weed isn’t getting heated enough when you light it. Therefore not as much of the cannaboids that give u that high feeling are being activated. Weed doesn’t work unless it’s heated up to a certain temperature. Besides, blunts are a WASTE of weed. super NON efficient. You would be better off with a piece of glass or a gb for a cheap alternative

• Disagree Disagree x 1

5. OP is 12 years old... & What you've said is bs blunts do get you high :lmafoe::lmafoe:

6. I feel the same dude. I feel the blunt wrap dulls the high unless we're smoking a backwood, backwood with a gram or 2 will light yo ass up son! But really tuck blunts smoke joints get the flavor.

MPM

7. I don't know how some of you do not get high from a blunt lol