Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smokeing just Kief vs. Smoke the whole bud

• Please log in to reply

Marlin7

Marlin7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts
So I took 2 even amount of weed, say around .5 grams. The first night I ground up the bud smoked it, and got pretty high. Last about 2-3 hours.

The next night I took the bud and rubbed it on a screen taking mostly all the kief off then packed it. I got completely wrecked. Much higher than smoking the whole bud.

Now I know Kief if much more potent, but in these cases each time I smoked I had the same amount of kief. Maybe I got so high because I took in all the kief in 1 breath? It was such a powerful rush, hit me like a truck before I could exhale.

D3vO

D3vO

Marijuana User

• Old School
  • 2,163 posts
How much kief did you get off of the .5 nug?

I love packing kief bowls when you get enough, but sprinkling it on top is just as good

Marlin7

Marlin7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts

How much kief did you get off of the .5 nug?

I love packing kief bowls when you get enough, but sprinkling it on top is just as good

Surprisingly alot. A small mound about the the size of a penny and 1/8 high at the top. Yea putting some on top is great.

Cakey

Cakey

Illadelph Owner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts
Well if your asking why you got so high off of just the kief then the whole bud then I'm assuming a) Some placebo involved since you know that the trichomes ( kief ) gets you high and what you've read. And / Or B) If you use a grinder to grind the bud or even by hand alot of trichomes will probably fall off and will not be smoked by you.

But if your just curious I love at the end of the month when I get my paycheck and it's a good time and I sit down....open my grinder and see 4 bowl's of fresh kief piled up in my grinder that I saved up from the months worth of bud....it's like a tradition I do at the end of the month every month. I love it....I don't touch kief until my paycheck day! haha

Smokin*Buddah

Smokin*Buddah

Humanist

• Bronze Member
  • 1,247 posts

Mr. Thompson

Mr. Thompson

Time Traveler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
God. I just got a grinder today and i ground up some dank i had and looked inside and there was keif all over my grinder. So i smoked a bowl w/ a little sprinkled on top. You probably got higher because you smoked most of the thc in those buds in around 1 hit... which will fuck you up.

Alaways 4:20

Alaways 4:20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
Im thinking about not grinding up my weed anymore.. and just breaking it into lil balls or peeling it all apart..:rolleyes:

Marlin7

Marlin7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts

I have a feeling you got so stoned because you almost took all the potency of that .5 and smoked it in what..2...3 tokes?....smoking that .5 normally would take a bit longer...i guess you could compare it to beer and liqour..same thing just more concentrated even if you had the same percentage of alcohol in a beer as in a shot, im sure you would feel much better from the shot......

i dunno im kinda smashed

Hahaha I smoked all that kief in 1 hit. When I was smoking the bud it took a few bowls. Now I think thats why I got higher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users