• Mar 21 2007 11:45 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Midnight Toker

• Concho23
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

What is in your oppinion the best bong that money can buy? if possible post pics and a link or something..
Replies (10)

Similar Topics: Best Bong?     x

• Leonidas
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

a glass one :D

• Have A Nice Day

• shasta
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:38 PM

Best as far as looks or function? Function has to be a roor straight tube imo. Best looking is going to be some random custom blown tube that someone spent days on.

• the northerner

• TokingChocolate
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:09 PM

Roor Shiva customs look sick!

• MuttMunchies
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

Roor Shiva customs look sick!

In my opinion ROOR shivas are weeaaaaaak...compare it to The Bearclaw ROOR collabs, they are waaaaaay sicker and the same price...although i think all these bearclaws were sold extremely quick

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• stickyone13
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:54 PM

damn mutt/bearclaw, those are fucking SICK.

• the northerner

• TokingChocolate
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:58 PM

yeah buy some of them look too sick.A bit bizarre for meh...
Some doesn't look like bongs...well german bongs are a blast also though it sucks that they discounted RooR percs.Neverminding the LUX it's still not the same in my opinion :(

• MuttMunchies
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

yeah buy some of them look too sick.A bit bizarre for meh...
Some doesn't look like bongs...well german bongs are a blast also though it sucks that they discounted RooR percs.Neverminding the LUX it's still not the same in my opinion :(

It was sad when they stopped, they are structurally the same but without signatures and roor labels, i know what you mean.

And which ones dont look like bongs to you? they all look like to me. Bearclaw is truly a pioneer in glass art

:D

• clowns

• dabongmaster
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:43 PM

honestly, sum of the best bongs ive ever smoked out of were homemade by me or sum1 else. they dont cost much and u can pretty much make wat ever the hell u want if u hav the supplies, like a 6.5 foot tall water bottle bong with 7 percilators, that took a while to construct!

• Herb Respactah

• Tubes
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:14 AM

I gotta learn how to blow glass - that bearclaw shit is awesome. In Australia people for the most part don't care about quality glass. We have a few headshops here and there but the stuff they stock is rubbish. I'd love to open a real head shop here with glass of this calibur, just not sure we'd have the market for it - people are just as happy to put a piece of garden hose in a coke bottle and roast their hit through tinfoil cone-shaped shit.

Best bong is up to the individual really. The best bong I've hit was the first color changing glass piece I ever bought. It wasn't massive, wasn't too expensive but the shape of the chamber milked perfectly every time and it cleared perfectly too. I'm yet to hit a glass on glass piece (soon though :P ) but from what I've read (and my experience with other bongs) glass on glass produces the smoothest, cleanest hit. What are you looking for in a bong? Huge hits, smooth hits, aesthetics? I suggest you have a look around online at the various bongs available, pick out a few that you think might suit your individual needs and then ask people here who have hit them for their opinions. There really is no universal "best bong".

• the northerner

• TokingChocolate
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

It was sad when they stopped, they are structurally the same but without signatures and roor labels, i know what you mean.

And which ones dont look like bongs to you? they all look like to me. Bearclaw is truly a pioneer in glass art

:D

That's glass art other level.For real those are way too sick to be real !
All of em look just way too wicked to be real . I would love to live in U.S or Canada cus we don't have many different brands to choose from :/.Roor is the only option pretty much.Illadelph isn't that known around these parts .I've got to take a trip to the amsterdam to get myself a decent Roor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users