Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Bong?

• Please log in to reply

Concho23

Concho23

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
What is in your oppinion the best bong that money can buy? if possible post pics and a link or something..

Similar Topics: Best Bong?     x

Leonidas

Leonidas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts
a glass one :D

shasta

shasta

Have A Nice Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 844 posts
Best as far as looks or function? Function has to be a roor straight tube imo. Best looking is going to be some random custom blown tube that someone spent days on.

TokingChocolate

TokingChocolate

the northerner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
Roor Shiva customs look sick!

MuttMunchies

MuttMunchies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts

Roor Shiva customs look sick!

In my opinion ROOR shivas are weeaaaaaak...compare it to The Bearclaw ROOR collabs, they are waaaaaay sicker and the same price...although i think all these bearclaws were sold extremely quick

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
damn mutt/bearclaw, those are fucking SICK.

TokingChocolate

TokingChocolate

the northerner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts
yeah buy some of them look too sick.A bit bizarre for meh...
Some doesn't look like bongs...well german bongs are a blast also though it sucks that they discounted RooR percs.Neverminding the LUX it's still not the same in my opinion :(

MuttMunchies

MuttMunchies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts

yeah buy some of them look too sick.A bit bizarre for meh...
Some doesn't look like bongs...well german bongs are a blast also though it sucks that they discounted RooR percs.Neverminding the LUX it's still not the same in my opinion :(

It was sad when they stopped, they are structurally the same but without signatures and roor labels, i know what you mean.

And which ones dont look like bongs to you? they all look like to me. Bearclaw is truly a pioneer in glass art

:D

dabongmaster

dabongmaster

clowns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts
honestly, sum of the best bongs ive ever smoked out of were homemade by me or sum1 else. they dont cost much and u can pretty much make wat ever the hell u want if u hav the supplies, like a 6.5 foot tall water bottle bong with 7 percilators, that took a while to construct!

Tubes

Tubes

Herb Respactah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts
I gotta learn how to blow glass - that bearclaw shit is awesome. In Australia people for the most part don't care about quality glass. We have a few headshops here and there but the stuff they stock is rubbish. I'd love to open a real head shop here with glass of this calibur, just not sure we'd have the market for it - people are just as happy to put a piece of garden hose in a coke bottle and roast their hit through tinfoil cone-shaped shit.

Best bong is up to the individual really. The best bong I've hit was the first color changing glass piece I ever bought. It wasn't massive, wasn't too expensive but the shape of the chamber milked perfectly every time and it cleared perfectly too. I'm yet to hit a glass on glass piece (soon though :P ) but from what I've read (and my experience with other bongs) glass on glass produces the smoothest, cleanest hit. What are you looking for in a bong? Huge hits, smooth hits, aesthetics? I suggest you have a look around online at the various bongs available, pick out a few that you think might suit your individual needs and then ask people here who have hit them for their opinions. There really is no universal "best bong".

TokingChocolate

TokingChocolate

the northerner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 476 posts

It was sad when they stopped, they are structurally the same but without signatures and roor labels, i know what you mean.

And which ones dont look like bongs to you? they all look like to me. Bearclaw is truly a pioneer in glass art

:D

That's glass art other level.For real those are way too sick to be real !
All of em look just way too wicked to be real . I would love to live in U.S or Canada cus we don't have many different brands to choose from :/.Roor is the only option pretty much.Illadelph isn't that known around these parts .I've got to take a trip to the amsterdam to get myself a decent Roor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users