Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical marijuana? how do you get a prescription for it?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ontariotrees, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are you talking about? Ganja is a perfect sub for a.d.d. meds, look it up.

2. How about good old colorado? i have problems gaining weight, like its a legit doctors note type thing malnourished or something i cant absorb fats and carbs as well as everyone else does so i have to eat 2x as much as regular people.

3. Did you really need to necro a 2 year old thread for THAT?

Check the sticky at the top of the forum, can't remember if Colorado is a MMJ state or not.

4. I have chronic pain in my right shoulder due to a major tear in the labrum. I had a surgery to fix the tear and tighten the joint capsules, but the joint capsules loosened up again. This causes major pain in alot of activities and the surgeon said there is not much he can do because anything he tries surgically might just reverse itself. My normal doctor diagnosed me with chronic shoulder pain and I have documents to prove it.

Does anybody think that is legit for a MMJ recommendation in colorado?

5. Why don't you check the STICKY?

6. I would just like to know from personal experience as I already know you qualify for chronic pain.

7. Colorado is a medical state.

Having a medical card in no way covers your ass for drug tests.

8. lol. still lookin for that card!!!

9. its easier than you think ;)

10. I hope it passes :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

I'll be right at the doctors office for a recommendation

:smoking:

and probably. From what I see in Califorina, people with or without medical conditions get cards..

11. Dude, you have to be 18 to even be ON this site - come back when you're old enough.

12. Oh Canada!:)

Medical Use of Marihuana - Main Page

13. Helps/cures more ailments and is safer than aspirin/ibuprofin/acetominphen should mean more ubiquitous as well.

14. If u live in Cali, it's very easy. Not sure about other places

15. WRONG! Most places for employment still view Marijuana as an illicit drug, so being 215 or 420 isn't gonna save you! Sorry!

16. Yep! Sounds like you are a perfect candidate!

17. Exactly what he said. I'm not sure about other states, but CA has had medical MJ the longest and we still don't have any job rights. If your landlord wants to kick you out for smoking, they can. If you get pulled over and you have a packed bowl in the glove box, you can still get a DUI, just like if you had an open beer. Getting a medical card doesn't save you from everything. I still smoke and grow with the same caution I used before I got my card.

18. Hmmm. I was under the impression that having a medical marijuana card gave you permission to have up to a certain amount of weed on you without fear of prosecution.. I don't keep up to date with the MMJ laws so don't flame me..but I'm moving to California within the next year and I'm getting a card, so I'm just curious. :)

19. It does offer some protection, but it just depends on the cop/city, direction the wind blows, etc. It allows you to purchase it easily, but if you're smart you won't be smoking willy nilly (ie in your car, at work, etc...)! It's best to cautious as you were when you didn't have a card!

20. We have a long way to go before we have full rights. If you get pulled over with some bud in your glove box, you are protected. If you are growing a couple plants, you are protected. But if your boss fires you for failing a drug test, that is within his legal rights. The same as it would be within your landlords rights to have you evicted. We have been granted rights to use medically, but there is no law saying other people have to be ok with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.