Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bone meal

• Please log in to reply

tokingbuffalo

tokingbuffalo

Weedsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
hey i just found a bag of bone meal in my house it has a ratio of 1-11-0. i was wondering if the plants would benefit from getting fed some of it

Similar Topics: bone meal     x

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
hell yea! bonemeal is good shit, but not for young plants. i use it, mix it into the soil on my final transplant because it's rich in P which is required during budding.

Sinsemillian

Sinsemillian

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Bonemeal will also take awhile to break down. Its not water soluable and needs time to break down bro. People mix this with there soil months b4 flowering in it.

hey i just found a bag of bone meal in my house it has a ratio of 1-11-0. i was wondering if the plants would benefit from getting fed some of it

stopsnitchin

stopsnitchin

DTA!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
I think the plants use P for root production as well. I mix a little in with my soil in veg as well as flower so my babies grow strong enough to support BIG buds!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users