Average yield per plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Whodi, Mar 16, 2007.

1. After growing my plants outdoors, topping and transplanting into 45 gallon buckets, good soil and adequate nutrients Ill get anywhere from a half pound to 20 ounces depending on the genetics. 

2. You should look to get 1/2lb up, Depending on lots lol
    Pot size , soil, strain , start time, nutes I get 2-5 a plant

3. original post was 2007 lol..

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's what I get for looking at new posts

5. i like the comment about the potato farmer knowing his last years yield to the percent. good point.. this is my first year trying the sun as energy. and I'm digging the results so far.. healthiest girl i ever personally brought up too..

6. Spread the plant out. I mean tie it down so it doesn't grow that tall . There is often alot of small buds that dont get the light .You will get a lot more colas. Trim them up at the bottom aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. done and done sir, that things tied down more then a butchers roast! lol. one main one tying the whole main stem like bending it C shaped, then tied down the individual branches after filming, i have like for or 4 or 5 rope on one 18" plant. early flowering aws.

8. My outdoor holes- 3/5ft round 18in deep, 3/5ft round 12in deep, its an experiment on depth, my buddy told me go as deep as round, and another buddy says his are never deeper then 12in cause the roots grow into the native soil anyway and the first 12in of roots are the "majority" of root life, guess ill find out! Happy farming! Oh ya, im in California!

• Like Like x 1