Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to pass a urine test in 30 days! Any ideas?

• Please log in to reply

badgame

badgame

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have to pass a urine test in 30 days for weed. Dose anybody know of anything that i can use that's cheap and efficient. Any expierenced cheaters have ideas? Please let me know.

KB_124

KB_124

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,660 posts
Simple way: Drink lots of water, piss alot, and stop smokin
Try performing a search on this forum about drug tests..You'll find plenty of information..

cmbr66

cmbr66

i am the walrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 372 posts
drink alot of liguids so u have to piss alot to get it out of your system. + try to get your own test few days before the real test so you can see if it still in your system. if it is then get have a friend or family member to to give you some clean piss and put it in a condom.

smokeuhjunt

smokeuhjunt

or smokeuhblunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts
Just drink a shit load of water everyday.. 30 days is plenty of

time to get it out of your system.. The tests im on only go

back up to 30 days so you really don't have anything to worry

about just drink a lot of water... :smoking: :smoke:

carcinogen

carcinogen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
If you can use self control, 30 days is more than enough time. Give yourself at least a week solid before the test of not smoking at all to pass. Even stay away from people toking up so you don't get a contact high from second hand smoke that will fail you.

They also like to spring the test on you after the weekend early in the morning to try and catch you. Also put on the question form that you have been taking over the counter drugs for allergies or cold (don't take these before going in, just say you did), you ate a poppy seed muffin for breakfast, and there is also something that can give a false for pot but I forget what it was. This is just in case you show a slight positive it can be explained by the medication.

I always get a kick out of people that knew they had a test coming and did nothing to pass then bitch about going back to jail, or not getting a job.

It is all up to you and your inner strength and knowing what is important to yourself. I feel for you as I know how hard it is not to enjoy a good high.

nucan

nucan

bong hits in the hood

• Old School
  • 1,165 posts
30 days huh? well, if u know the exact time and date of the drug test.. u should smoke every day of those 30 days.. and go buy some deetox shit from GNC to take before the test. that shoild get u clean. or u can smoke every day up till theres like 2 weeks left and then drink cranberry juice, excercise and drink water. and if u wanna be definetly clean, just dont smoke for 30 days.thats MORE than enough.

Sohigh

Sohigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 364 posts
Yo, its the internet, do some research.. Never been in the situation but there's definitely some detox stuff available..

www.passdrugtests.com

vatoloco

vatoloco

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,331 posts
I have a drug test tomorrow at my PO and I haven't smoked in a week. All I do is keep myself hydrated and drink plenty of cranberry juice...fortunately I have a good metabolism also but if you don't you should stop smoking now. If you don't think you'll pass it then go up to GNC and buy these pills that clean out your system an hour before the test. I smoked on a Friday, got drug tested on Monday and passed with these pills. They're gauranteed to work, and even though they worked I wrote the company and said that they didn't just to get my $40 back. I'm not a very good role model.

WaNnA-PuFF-AlOt

WaNnA-PuFF-AlOt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
running sucks but if u gotta get it out u can get it out withing 8 days cuz i did that in 8 days- drink atleast a gallon of water ovaer that time and do alot of exercise and then run like a mile or something a day or everyother day ull be fine in a little over a week

badgame

badgame

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thanks alot guys, i got alot of great ideas. I really appreciate the help.

iron chef

iron chef

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
I've seen people completely flush their urine within 3 days. Drink at least a gallon of water a day and piss as often as you can. In addition to the water, drink lots of cranberry juice. Do a lot of cardio exercise, and do everything you can to make yourself sweat. A good thing to do is to take a hot bath, but seal off the bathroom and make it a steamroom. If you do everything I've told you, you should be clean within a few days.

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts
Wow... all this advice about drinking water to expedite your clean out time.

Water will only help you with a pot test relatively close to the day of the test because it will dilute your urine and cause the thc metabolite concentration to **hopefully** fall below the allowable level (believe it or not, there is an acceptable level).

THC is not water-soluble and will absolutely not clean your system out faster of thc.

There is a SHITload of information on the net about this.

Your fat cells store thc, which your body metabolizes. The chemicals that your body produces as you metabolize thc is what the drug tests are detecting. You can not "rinse" your fat cells clean with water. There are things that can be used to mask the metabolites in your urine.

I drank $70 worth of miracle flush shit and tested positive for marijuana. (2 extra strength bottles taken as prescribed)

Then there's the matter of which test exactly you'll be taking. There is a urine test called the gc/ms that is expensive and almost impossible to fool. (gas chromatography / mass spectrometry.... vaporizes some urine and analyzes every molecule in the sample)

For piece of mind, substitution is the safest way to fool a drug test. You can do a web search for "urine substitution" and get a shitload of info on that.

There are even websites that sell clean urine concentrate... and even devices that keep it at body temp. (well.... I'd just tape it to my leg....)

A friend of mine passed by using a prescription pill container full of his MOTHER'S urine... that happened to sit in his car for more than a week before he used it. (PU!) He sat it on the defroster and heated it up and used it (can't believe he didn't overheat it). Worked!

But all the water drinking that your body can take won't flush thc out of your system more quickly. You must metabolize it out, cut and dry, before you will become clean again.

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
i was gonna say a lot of what budburner did about the water thing but my computer froze before i could post. anywayz, 30 days is pleanty of time usually (assuming you have a decent metabolism and aren't too large of a person). if you're worried about it not being enough time buy a bottle of 500mg niacin pills. since you have so much time you only need to take 1 pill a day. it'll speed up your metabolism which will burn off your fat cells faster and make you clean in no time.

Sohigh

Sohigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 364 posts
to any of you who have taken the test, do they sit and watch you take the piss to make sure you don't fuck around. The urin subsititution makes sence but I would be nervous as shit about being caught..

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
i took the test for the army, and all the guy did was stand by and watch to make sure you weren't pouring anything in your piss. most of 'em don't actually stnad there and watch you piss in the cup.

just take the niacin... this way you don't gotta worry about mixing shit with your urin, or pouring clean piss out of a container. it's like $4 a bottle at wal-mart.

Shadow_Song40

Shadow_Song40

Undying Mushroom

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
You can get it out of your system in about 7 hours.But this way can be dangerous if your not careful. Fill up a glass of water and drop about 4 drops of bleach in it. Then chug it down as fast as your can. Then have about 4 full glasses of water prepared RIGHT AFTER you do this.Chug those down quick. You will piss and in about 7 hours it should be out of your system.

crazyj

crazyj

Blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts
AHhHHHHH!

DO NOT CHUG BLEACH!!!! NOT a smart idea. Just drink the water and cranberry juice, and take the niacin. Drinking something that is supposed to kill bacteria is not good for your throat and stomach, even if it is to try and clean yourself out.

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts
4 drops of bleach in an 8 oz. glass of water would not harm you.

I also would be willing to bet that it does nothing to help you fool a urine test for marijuana.

In an emergency, bleach can be used to sanitize stagnet water to render it drinkable.

GRiM420

GRiM420

Pure Evil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
yea dude whatever you do DO NOT DRINK BLEACH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tried it once and it burned the shit out of my throat.
IT IS NOT FUN. even with all the water it just feels like drinking that much bleach even though it doesnt becasue 8 oz of bleach will most likely kill you. man you know what i just figured something out. heh heh dam im stupid but drinking bleach sucks! FUCK YOU BLEACH!!!!!! dam took me a while to correkt all my misteaks. kinda makes you think how much you take speelcheck for granted.

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts
I hope no body would actually drink bleach straight.

Before you go off the deep end though, consider this.

Most, if not all, of the cities in America chlorinate the city water supplies.

Bleach will not kill you (or hurt you) unless you are less than wise about it.

How high was the concentration of bleach that burned your throat? I bet it was a hell of a lot higher than 4 gtts / 8oz. water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users