Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

eating apple pipe?

• Please log in to reply

LoRider

LoRider

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
yea just made my first apple pipe and after a couple bowls my bro ate the apple. just wondering if anybody else eats the apple after smoking some bowls.

Similar Topics: eating apple pipe?     x

Cakey

Cakey

Illadelph Owner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts
Oh man....like 5 years ago when I was 15 I would do that...those days were awesome just freaking running around my neighborhood hitting an apple pipe being sneaky and crazy haha! Well yes...to answer your question I would usually eat the apple after my session as I was walking home...awesome times :smoking:

ZerO Stay Tokin

ZerO Stay Tokin

ALL ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,857 posts
obvcourse! Its a great source of nutrition.

LoRider

LoRider

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
would the res on it actually do anything?

ZerO Stay Tokin

ZerO Stay Tokin

ALL ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,857 posts
^ no, it'll jus taste weird ... its still good though.

climbingtoker

climbingtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

would the res on it actually do anything?

Well when I smoked out of an apple once, I did eat it. It was cool because after about 20-30 mins. my high would dissapte, but then it would get kicked back up a notch. The apple picked me up about 2 or 3 times.

Connections

Connections

Cali Dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 532 posts
^^^No it didn't.

Five To One

Five To One

GD / BM

• Old School
  • 6,093 posts

^^^No it didn't.

haha, i was just thinking the same thing...

Predator1

Predator1

sssssSSSSSsssss

• Old School
  • 2,658 posts
The apple may not get you high, but apples are, in fact, delicious.

Shalom Salaam

Shalom Salaam

Positive Vibes

• Old School
  • 4,124 posts
lol, I remember doing this when I was like 14 or so. At the time I thought it got me higher, but it was probably just in my head. Also it might taste gross so I wouldn't do it.

bhoward3

bhoward3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 562 posts
hahaha im so baked i zooooemed through about 5 waterfalls of some crippy and i misread the titlea nd i thought it said "aaple pies" so i thought mmmmmm apple pies for some reason and i clickd it and iwas like awwwwww man apple pipesssssss shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

ladyj

ladyj

MJ, shes so good to me

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

hahaha im so baked i zooooemed through about 5 waterfalls of some crippy and i misread the titlea nd i thought it said "aaple pies" so i thought mmmmmm apple pies for some reason and i clickd it and iwas like awwwwww man apple pipesssssss shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

hahaha...

I wouldnt eat the apple, itd taste like shit. But hey if youve gotta munch, ya gotta munch...I dont think it would get ya any higher

GF Easy

GF Easy

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
^^
Agreed. THC is, as stated thousands of times on this forum (no offense to the OP or anything) fat soluble, and I'm pretty sure an apple wouldn't absorb any THC (or at least very little). But, I dont know a lot about science so I could be wrong...

But you could be the first to find out man!! How bout this: smoke out of like 6 apples or so and save them. Then one day when you haven't smoked, eat all of the apples & see if you notice the difference. GENIUS!!!

naughtyneighbor

naughtyneighbor

I said no but I wanted it

• Old School
  • 2,809 posts

^^
Agreed. THC is, as stated thousands of times on this forum (no offense to the OP or anything) fat soluble, and I'm pretty sure an apple wouldn't absorb any THC (or at least very little). But, I dont know a lot about science so I could be wrong...

But you could be the first to find out man!! How bout this: smoke out of like 6 apples or so and save them. Then one day when you haven't smoked, eat all of the apples & see if you notice the difference. GENIUS!!!

placebo :rolleyes::o

ChronicNugs

ChronicNugs

Piece Maker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
Its kind of like a tradition to at least take a couple bites, apples are good anyway. A nice juicy green apple is perfect for cotton chops!

Posted Image
Posted Image

RuffRat

RuffRat

Have A Toke On Me.

• Old School
  • 2,265 posts
Never made an apple pipe, or any kind of fruit pipe.

LoRider

LoRider

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
that way is to easy i usually just make a bowl in the apple not stick a j in it

Tamil Chronic

Tamil Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

that way is to easy i usually just make a bowl in the apple not stick a j in it

^
Same here, and if i don't have a good bowl around i just use aluminum foil with some holes in it, and i almost always eat the apple afterwards.

I love apple pipes b/c when I have nothing else to smoke from they can save my ass. It's great also because it gets me high then helps out with my munchies. :)

ladyj

ladyj

MJ, shes so good to me

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted Image

hahaa I love the wad of money in the back. I had myself an apple last night, took a munch outta it, threw the rest out. Apples work well in times of low money....

Munga

Munga

asd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts
Apples are great in situations where you could get caught. If you only bring 1 bowl, an apple, and a lighter, you can eat the apple if someone comes up, and then they can't do shit. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users