Best Stoner Cities:

Discussion in 'General' started by thethinker, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Almost anyone on a night out at a club in Manchester will be partial to the herb, and you can toke up in the middle of the city anytime after 10 and no-one will bother you. There's a few growers around who have amazing stuff as well :smoking:

But damn, I'm going over to California next year in the summer. Shit anywhere in the US will do me, the whole place fascinates me even though I've never been. I know people in Oregon and have a couple of friends in Canada as well so any money I have next year is going towards a holiday over there :D I'm psychedddd!

2. I live in moore Oklahoma . Possibly the worst city to smoke in. They feel the same way about pot heads as they do murderers and rapists. kill them all.

3. san diego ny
    making my way to SF in the fall
    siked....

4. I have to say my home city. There are two things that are unmistakable here, the ny style pizza, and the new york style delivery services. haha its reall a great place to be, i dont reall need a car an everthing is pretty close.

5. Austin FTW.

Marley Fest (now Austin Reggae Fest) is insane. It's one of those giant hippie stoner gatherings in the middle of downtown Austin where the cops wander around watching everyone rip bongs, joints, whatever. They just casually walk by and it makes your high that much better.

It's more exciting to take the paranoid that haven't been before to Marley Fest, they. freak. out. Now Austin just needs to become totally green friendly and I'll be stoked.

We also have Eeyores Birthday which is basically along the same lines of Marley Fest expect for the Pooh Bear character (sounds insane right? Keep Austin Weird).

As long as you aren't stupid about pot in Austin you should be ok. My only suggestion is don't smoke in your car at night (idiot friend example). Your entire car comes alive with light and smoke - makes the po-po suspicious.
    Though in Travis county they passed a law that if you are caught with under a certain about (I want to say 2 O's but that seems too much for Austin honestly) that the cop has the option of letting you go (unfortunately those are the rare cops that don't exist in Austin it seems).

6. #46 Feraltoker, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Flagstaff, AZ- Fairly good bud for a state without medical mj, tight frisbee golf courses, great scenery, great hiking, and everyone smokes.

Fort Collins, CO- Great bud, great music, great disc golf, and awesome camping if you drive a little ways.

:smoke:

7. I'm glad to hear that the 3 cities I may move to after college were mentioned multiple times!

Seattle
    Portland
    Austin

:D

8. Seattle fuckin Washington man

9. Denver/Fort Collins/Boulder

Los Ganjales/Bay Area/Norcal

Amsterdam? yeah.

Seattle

Portland

British Columbia

Oahu

10. flagstaff is bomb dude. i go up there every now and then. love the pine trees and clean air. :smoke:

11. there are two cities that I love.

Lake Tahoe, CA
    Santa Cruz, CA

just visit them and you will know what I mean....

I live in one of them ;)

12. San Francisco CA
    Santa Cruz CA
    Half Moon Bay CA
    San Diego CA
    of course Humboldt and Mendocino Counties:smoke: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA:wave:

13. sf, la.....what more can i say

14. Asheville Nc. :)

15. santa cruz and san francisco

16. Portland and Chicago have some of the absolute dankest weed I have ever laid eyes on, and that includes all of the posts in the stash jar/stash spot whatever it's called forum.

17. The dam

18. mass is pretty chill as far as laws and enforcement goes, but i don't think we have a very strong stoner culture in comparison to Cali, Oregon, BC, etc. Other than Boston and Amherst, its just you smoke weed in mass or you don't, not many headshops or festivals (except for 4/20 Hempfest) or things like that

19. There is no such thing as bad bud in Boone, NC

20. Anywhere where the weed is cheap and good. Probably Canada.