Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Quick Homemade Pipe Ideas?

• Please log in to reply

erickuntzman

erickuntzman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I currently don't have any pipe, but i want to smoke. I also dont have rolling papers or anything. Does anybody know an easy way to make a pipe, I'll probably only use it once so it doesn't have to be very good. I have done the can thing, where you dent the can and poke hoes in it and make a larger hole on the side. I thought that was alright, but I just want to see if there are any other things out there. :wave:

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
Dude make a bucket, Trust me you will not regret it lol if you don't know how to make one dude i'm pretty sure you wont have a problem finding out with the cool people here :smoking:

Steve-to-tha-0

Steve-to-tha-0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 133 posts
Well... if your willing to risk smokin outta tinfoil...theres always a tinny!

P0XyPr0xY

P0XyPr0xY

Grass Mower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
1. plastic bottle
2. burn 2 holes right into the bottle with lighter
3. make a tinfoil screen on top, poke very small holes all over it
4. B:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: L:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: A:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: Z:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: E

PissingRazors

PissingRazors

Ganja Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
dont smoke out of tinfoil. Grab a can of soda and put a small indent into it, pop 3 tiny holes and put your cronic above those holes. Pull your hits from the mouthpeice of the can.

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
I agree DO NOT use tin foil use a socket or something like that. if you need a screen for it just take a little nug and put that on the base of the hole.

Got Bud?

Got Bud?

Up There

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,035 posts
Don't use a soda can, I believe that paint isn't good for you. my pipe broke a little awhile ago, and still have not got a new one. I use my sobe, its so nice. Its not hard at all to make. You can also make an apple pipe, or just make a homeade bong out of a watter bottle or something.

The Day Tripper

The Day Tripper

Sativa Cyborg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts
Tinfoil's fine unless you burn it to the point where it starts to give off fumes,which is very unlikely.I thought people knew that by now...

Anyway,disassemble a marker and burn or cut a hole in it.Then get a socket and put that in the hole,this is your bowl (tape it if it doesn't stay).One end serves as the carb and the other is where you smoke out of.It actually works pretty well.

m3tal

m3tal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
Apple pipe is your best bet IMO. No worries about fumes or anything.

Poke a hole to the center of the apple from the top and middle. THen put a few toothpicks in the top to stop the weed from falling through, and pop a nug on there and enjoy.

stnrgrl

stnrgrl

dont let go

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
get a tissue paper roll and cut a hole the size of a bowl tourds the end of it, put aluminum foil over the hole and press it in a little so you have a bowl and poke some tiny holes in it with a safty pin or something.
then cover the end of the tube by the bowl with your hand and take ur hit, lift up ur hand that is covering up the back to clear it, and there u go. Its like a pipe with a huge ass carb :D

NJ TOKER 420

NJ TOKER 420

Skankin it Easy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
If you have bamboo accessable then you can put a screen in one end and make a chillum (you can go to the hardware store or w/e and buy a small kitchen strainer and then just use regular paper cutting scissors to cut out a nice bowl).

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
This guys gonna be set !

erickuntzman

erickuntzman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

This guys gonna be set !

yeah except im too lazy to make all those things. ill probably end up doing the can pipe again, i dont really care if the paint is bad for you, its only a one time thing (unless it takes my friend a long time to get a peice) and i wouldnt care about that anyways.:eek:

Tokes420

Tokes420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
nothing is wrong with tinfoil if you only use for that single session

J_Bone

J_Bone

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 118 posts
there is like a million of these threads

EllkayJay

EllkayJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
When in need, I use a pipe i made out of an eclipse mint case. The metal ones, you know? Well at the bottom (part that doesnt open), on the wide side, pop a hole and either use tin foil or a screen for the bowl. Then if you want a carb, poke a big enough hole for it. Then either simply open the top, light and inhale or stab a hole through the top, light and inhale. As an added bonus, pour water in to convert to bubbler.

It's not the best thing in the world, but it takes about a minute to make, and is better than a can or something like that.

High24x7x365

High24x7x365

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts
I gaurentee i can roll the best tinny. we had one that was so good, it didnt taste like tin cuz we used it so much.

But tinny's are gheto so you should get a pop bottle melt a socket into the lid, then burn a hole a lil smaller then a dime at the bottom of the bottle. Then fill it up with water and light the cap with weed in it while u let the water drain.

dfurball

dfurball

• Registered Upgraded
  • 421 posts
Theres a million ways to make a homemade smoking device.

If you have an existing bowl from a bong, detachable one from a pipe, socket bit, or foil then your set.

Apple (or other fruit) - pipe / hookah [larger fruit]
2 Liter bottle (or personal water bottle) - gravity bong / lung / hookah
Sobe / Glass bottle - bong
Toilet paper / paper towel roll - pipe
Light bulb - vaporizer

All of this can be found with the search button...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users