Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking a bong with very hot water.

• Please log in to reply

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
I decided to experiment with hot water, heres my theorys about it... (after doing it, Im high now) well, since hot water can absorb better when its hot, maybe its easier for your lungs to absorb the thc from the air if its warm. and since its steaming the moisture feels good on your lungs, although it is kind awarm, its not bad. And maybe, Im not sure, but since the water is so hot, and steaming, maybe a bit of thc from the resin on the sides of the bong floats up too ??? I doubt it since its not water soluble, but maybe... since some thc could be traped inside each tiny bubble...
Well, Im pretty high now from half this bowl, after I finish the bowl if Im higher than from usual.

dayday429

dayday429

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts
dude i gotta tri that,hurry tell us are u more fucked up?

cRu3uRc

cRu3uRc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
actually...in a bong you want cooooolllld ass water. think about it. what happens to gasses when they are cooled? they contract....yes they do...sooo when u have smoke w/ THC in it, that contracts...you get a more potent concentrated smoke. it's the science of it. More THC per lung-full when smoke is cooled.

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
well, after smoking 1 bowl the amount it contracts isnt enough to make 1 hit even, so thats not a big deal.

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
I do seem to be pretty high, higher than I usually do from a bowl. I'd say try it..

GanjaBat

GanjaBat

Breadcrumbs anyone?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 469 posts
I've always wanted to try a double chambered bong, the first chamber with really hot water, and the second with ice water. Anybody tried this?
  • blaked likes this

ShaG

ShaG

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Yeah, i made a double chamber bong, used two 1 litre bottles, ducted taped them together bought some hose to connect the both, the smoke first passed through the first chamber which was very hot water, the second chamber was snow. worked pretty good i might add, but the bong i built was a pain in the ass hold, i might create anotherone sometime..

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
I used to have a 4 chambered bong, I put hot water in the first, ice water in the 2nd, ice in the other two... (What else?)
well it hit smooth as hell.. It was cool, I paid 40 for it, and after I had it for a while I took it with me to buy pot from this guy, it was KB, 5$ a bowl, ut it was usually like 2 or 3, crystal covered.. I traded the bong for a quarter of that, that would cost 65$

brendan

brendan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 514 posts
if anyone here has a bong with an ashcatcher i highly suggest trying boiling water in the ash catcher and extremelly cold ice water in the bong. Ive tried this a few times and noticed it provides a different type of smoke which is sometimes nice for a change.

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
hot water doesn't do anything exept keep the smoke hot

edit: it might crack the glass too

HoboSexual

HoboSexual

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 502 posts
wow ive never heard of 4 chambered bongs before

water solutes better when hot infact everything solutes better when hot. so more thc would be soluted. i know what your gonna say"thc isnt water soluble" personally i think its very very slightly soluble but not really that much that it really matters. meh hot water probly wouldnt disolve that much more either that it would matter. but the water soluble toxins in smoke would disolve much better. of course one of the main functions of a bong is that it cools smoke therefore making it less harsh hense the greatness of a multi chambered bong

Edit: but yea i wouldnt put hot water in a single chambered bong

Tippin

Tippin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

well, after smoking 1 bowl the amount it contracts isnt enough to make 1 hit even, so thats not a big deal.

You're just high dude, if I were you I think I'd be enjoying my hot-watered bong high. Go play some hack or something ;)

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

You're just high dude, if I were you I think I'd be enjoying my hot-watered bong high. Go play some hack or something ;)

Fuckin right man... Go kick around the bag a while :)

pavlakos

pavlakos

Unmasked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,672 posts
dude,a 7mm pyrex RooR will NOT under any circamstances crack from some hot water. I tried using hot water with hookah once, it was pretty much the same, i got more smoke on that bowl but that couldve just been from the way the bowl was packed or steam...?

PS,i dont have a 7mm pyrex roor, but i was just drooling over one i saw....

BigSmoker

BigSmoker

In GonG We Trust!!!

• Old School
  • 4,114 posts

I decided to experiment with hot water, heres my theorys about it... (after doing it, Im high now) well, since hot water can absorb better when its hot, maybe its easier for your lungs to absorb the thc from the air if its warm. and since its steaming the moisture feels good on your lungs, although it is kind awarm, its not bad. And maybe, Im not sure, but since the water is so hot, and steaming, maybe a bit of thc from the resin on the sides of the bong floats up too ??? I doubt it since its not water soluble, but maybe... since some thc could be traped inside each tiny bubble...
Well, Im pretty high now from half this bowl, after I finish the bowl if Im higher than from usual.

Yeah ive used hot water before, I did find it smooth, But i noticed it took the taste out of the bud, And i want to taste it, For me ice is the only way to go.

fm_skunk

fm_skunk

High Definition

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,586 posts
I usually use ice and ice cold water, but when my throat hurts or I'm sick, I'll use hot water

I don't really care, it get's me fadded either way

burnweed

burnweed

Smokes teh Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
id hate to see my 80 dollor bong broken because i try it. maybe GS will send me a new one for free :P

Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 362 posts
Warm water makes the smoke sooooo much smoother.

I don't like ice or cold water nearly as much.

liveloveburndie

liveloveburndie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
I've found that putting warm, almost hot water in my ashcatcher, then cold water in the bottom chamber, with ice in the tube makes for an exquisite smoking experience.

drizo

drizo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I've never tried that other than boiling water to clean bongs but if its smoother than i gotta try it with a bowl of hash someday

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users