Loperamide getting you high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sykrene, Mar 6, 2007.

1. After doing a little research on opioids, I discovered something a little interesting...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide. Loperamide is an opioid, however, it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so you feel no effect. And thus, this stuff is sold all over the place as an anti-diarrheal medicine.

However, as the Wiki article and several websites claim, if you snort it, it crosses the blood-brain barrier, and can get you high. It sounds crazy to me, but then again, DXM is pretty fucken powerful and it's sold everywhere. Anyone know about this?

2. hmm wonder if it feels like a opioid

3. Bump, 'cause I wanna try this.

4. Instead of asking how about itjust try it and find out then tell us cause now im interested

5. I was thinking about doing that, im not too sure on the doses I'd need though. I'll probly try snorting a pill tonight, and do a cold water extraction tomorrow.

6. do it im interested

7. OK snorted two pills. I just did one the first time, but didn't notice anything except a slight burning/numbness as it went up. after the second one I felt a *little* something but it was very liuttle. IN between i took about 250 mg of diphenhydramine and ended up feeling its effects soon after the 2nd dose, so im not too sure if the effects of the 2nd pill are any good. I keep mixing up syllables, like reversing words (spoonerism?) but thats the only thing I feel different from a usual diphenhydramine trip.

8. Has anyone else tried this?

9. #9 DirtyPete, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    Why did you taint the experiment with diphenhydramine?

Check out this thread.

And this thread

And this thread

10. Yo dude you just snorted Diarrhea medicine