Fuck other drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by FranMieSteR, Mar 5, 2007.

1. As John lennon once sang "Whatever gets you through the night"

I would do most drugs really,not coke though,thats just me the way i figure it is that if coke can kill Harold Hunter then it would destroy a mere mortal like me.

If you wanna have 2g's in your nose all the time more power to you as long as you know what you are doing, its your body do what you may.

2. dog, im not even gonna fuck with this shit at the moment, i will edit this post later.

3. The only way marijuana can be addictive is if you have an addictive personality. Some become dependent on it. These are the users the news exploits. Others can quit and not think about it again. I am speaking from personal experience.

4. Weed compared to other drugs is nothing even dank weed. Coke is alot more fun than weed and over time of smoking weed it gets boring sometimes. Of course screw drugs because they do ruin people's lives but really if you ever found out what they were like, weed wouldn't even be considered a drug.

5. why? Because other drugs blow weed out of the water. Don't get me wrong I love my dank, but other drugs feel a ton better, offer different experiences, and are just loads of fun...it's when someone has no self control with these drugs that things get out of hand.

6. weed's cool, but it kind of gets booring after a while. it fun to do some other drugs now and then.

7. Well It seem alot of people choose cocaine and heroine! not a bad choice! I usually gget mistaken for my words and actions, Ive only sucked back 30 7gram cannisters of nitrous, and thats pretty f0cking lame for me to even be sitting here,and telling you how i like n2o. I GOTTA GO TO DAIRY QUEEN YALL!!!! Thee's one ritte here hahaa im gonna check the manager out and all peace out(Can anyone help me with encryption?)

The grail doesnt lay in those hands, or those who use it(papaver somniferum/coco leaf), bottom line!! I will meet the path of justice in time, and I refuse to beleive that one has such "control" to deal with the consequences of a complete burnout crash-kill!!

8. I dont do any drugs other than weed. If you wanna do other shit, fine by me, its your life and its none of my god damn business what you do to yourself. Its just not my thing.

9. Now see... For me it was quite the opposite. I was a completely lazy motherfucker who never wanted to do anything in school or in life for that matter. I did well on all my tests because I'm very intelligent, but I always managed to get C's D's and F's for my final grades (because I was too lazy to do the class/homework)... I started smoking weed my senior year of HS, but not all the time. Usually every weekend or 2. (mind you this is in 2000/2001, and I'm 17 at the time). My final overall GPA for HS is like a 2.1 or something. Just barely enough to graduate.

Now. Fast-forward a few years... To 2004. I go off to college and decided that I'm actually going to do well in school this time. I've now been blazing daily since 2002. I go off to college. My first semester I decide not to smoke because I want to start things off right. I do well my first semester with an overall GPA of 3.78 for 16 credits (I also didn't work this semester, it was paid for me). I go home for the summer (I started spring semester) and smoke HEAVILY every single day (anywhere between 5 and 15 blunts daily). I go back to school the second semester, and continue smoking daily - though not as much. I managed to hold a full time job, take 16 credit hours, participate in many extracurricular activities, and learn how to play the piano... ALL while smoking daily and maintaining my 3.78 GPA... The amount of time I put aside for work (school work, actual work at my job, studying and extracurricular activities) was over 100 hours a week... So yeah, I definitely doubt that weed is what makes people lazy. It all lies within each individual person.

I never once decided to go get stoned instead of study. In-fact, smoking actually motivated me to get my shit done. I look at it like this: I had to do the shit anyway... So I might as well be high while doing it. I can function better stoned than I can sober. I am very lazy when I'm not smoking, but when I'm stoned everything just seems to be so much more fun. This includes house work, running errands, studying, going to work, or whatever...

I agree with you on your last statement. Everyone's body is different, so naturally there will be those who don't experience withdrawal, and those that do. But to say that weed is completely non-addictive is false. Because the truth is, there are those that do get addicted to weed. It does have physically addictive qualities (similar to caffeine) as well as mentally addictive qualities. To the extent that these affect a person depends on a number of factors (that particular person's body chemistry, how much they smoke, how long they've smoked, and so on).

But yeah... I also agree that other drugs can be done safely, just as weed can, with the proper knowledge and respect. A lot of this also is determined by the particular person (whether they have an addictive personality or not, and so on).

Basically, weed is a drug. And like any other drug it needs to be treated with respect. It can be used responsibly or abused. It can motivate people or it can ruin them (or so they say)... But dare I say that when ANY drug ruins a life it's NOT the drug, but the PERSON using the drug. The drug does not make a person stop working. The drug does not make a person sell their bodies to acquire more of the drug. The drug does not make the person keep using it until they're hopelessly addicted/dependent on the drug. This is all the person's doing. This is the person being irresponsible. If said person has an addictive personality, then they should have the common sense to NOT use drugs.

I'll end this post with these sayings... "Know thyself" and "Whatever floats your boat... Just don't try to sink mine."

10. because you aren't other people and weed only covers so many bases (no pun intended)

donno what heroid is but ok I'll give it a look if its a valid analog lmfao

11. I think weed has its place, and is in my eyes the best all rounder, I can chill with it, I can go clubbin with it or go for sunday lunch with it. I wouldn't wanna go to sunday lunch smacked up on coke, but I would go clubbing so on and so forth.

I have never had the urge to try heroin, needles and all that dont appeal to me but for those that do use it, no problem, I aint here to judge, and its your body.

What I dont get is why there are some high rate posts in this thread, chill out peeps :)

12. i agree its anybodys body. up to the individual. but for me..id try it all once, just to know id seen it all :) but id only do it all under proper conditions. :smoke:

13. amen. all of my friends are gettin really into other drugs, and i dont see why. sure, ive tried quite a bit in my day, but nothin compares to weed in my opinion. i dont see how people get bored with it:smoking:

14. Weed is my choice substance. I no longer do other drugs, with the exception of alcohol... But I did do quite a bit of experimenting in my time. I've tried pretty much everything except for Crack and Heroin (and a good chunk of those letter/numbered drugs like DMT, 2ci, etc.).

A lot of these drugs can be a good time - if done responsibly. Like someone said, they have their place... Like if you're goin out clubbin, it's so much more fun to go rolled out of your skull, or if you're goin to see Pink Floyd, it'd be a much better experience on LSD...

Experimenting doesn't make you an addict or anything - it just makes you curious. It's the choices you make after you experiment that determine whether your life is gonna go down the shitter or not.

15. one of the first things i said the morning after my first acid trip was "wow, weed aint shit, seriously". i don't get how people put weed in the same catagory as some other drugs. when someone says the word "drugs" i think of coke, crack, heroin, addictive things. I classify non addictive drugs as something else, but i am yet to think of a title, by those i mean weed shrooms acid etc.

16. I;d rather smoke a joint with someone who has never tried hard drugs. Most of us here at GC, at one point thought there was no need for weed smoking either.

17. I think I've done opium...
    My buddy told me there was some in the bowl but I didnt believe him. It was a really weird high, so I think he was serious.

18. I like marijuana and cocaine occasionly
    I've also done E a few times it got old though

19. Im content with just marijuana. I hate alcohol and tobacco and I will never try meth, crack, or heroin. Cocaine is a maybe, leaning on no. Acid, shrooms, and x will only be used around people I really trust.

20. Well if you really want to know why people use harder drugs, it's because the trip is way more intense on most other drugs compared to weed. Pretty obvious, they get abused because people are addicted. Any druggie can potentiallt be happy just smoking mad blunts.