Fuck other drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by FranMieSteR, Mar 5, 2007.

1. So what do you call it when a heavy user stops smoking MJ, then reports symptoms like: easy irritability, insomnia, difficulty concentrating, and loss of appetite? These sound strikingly similar to the symptoms one would experience if they were to quit smoking cigarettes, or stop consuming caffeine - both of which are addictive drugs.

Like it or not, MJ does have, both physically and mentally addictive qualities - though they are mild in comparison to drugs like coke. These qualities have been found time and time again in various studies, by many doctors.

2. Well maybe there are then but based on myself, I smoked everyday, from morning till night for about 6 months, then I stopped dead when my then GF asked me to too, fair enough I had trouble sleeping, as lets face it, MJ helps you sleep, but is it physical or mental, I know I thought if I have a spliff, I will sleep, so I didnt consider that to be physical addicition. I didnt lose my appetite, I just stopped eating as much as I did, because I consider myself to have overeaten when stoned (no weight to show for it) Loss of concentration didnt affect me, and im generally chilled out anyway so I wasnt exactly shouting off for no reason, but hey I am just referring to personal experiance, as many people say, drugs effect people in different ways and I think this is true.

3. good, more hash for me!!!

4. Crack is whack
    Weed is what we need:D

Personally, I just cant see why people would smoke something they know is highly addictive. For me, weed is a motivator.

5. I love other drugs to be perfectly honest, everything in moderation.

I never do class A drugs while at univeristy, just weed, but when the holidays come, its time to break out the charlie, billy and E.

6. Green then comes coke. Its a fun drug when not abused...if possible..:)

7. A) ... learn how to spell a drug before you bash on it.

B) There are plenty of people who honestly cannot comprehend why you'd sjmoke a fat ass blunt of dank, and think it is just as bad as shooting up some heroin.

C) Doesn't anyone know of the little phrase "To each his own"? I'm getting so fucking tierd of saying that on this forum, you'd think of all places, this would be the last it needed to be said.

8. It is more from personal experience. When I started using Marijuana, I had all A's in the college, and the courses. The longer and longer I smoked, the more I wanted to smoke each day and do less homework and study. But I slowly found apathy finding it's way in, and each day I thought I should study, but instead I would just go hit the bong, and in consequence being high led to poor studying, and homework completion, utter apathy....no desire to succeed, just to get high. (Keeping in mind this is over 1 year of smoking).

9. you know what that makes you? lazy. The state pays my college tuition because my grades are high, like me. getting high has been a daily thing since I was 15 years old.

oh yea and to quote bob saget, "I sucked dick for coke, you ever sucked dick for marijuana!?" or something like that

10. Has anyone ever said nitrous oxide ? ? Hmmmm its the cleanest thing consiting of 3 atoms, and is most comparable to air that we breath in.

Its safe, you cant OD, unless your a retard and decide to not breath any air.There are no real health hazards except when you use it all day/overuse, your vitamin b12 gets depleted. Coke is for loosers, sure its good but, loosers!

11. I became this way all, after I started smoking the Cannabis, so all of this was induced by Cannabis. There is a much larger story to this, as to the reasons I was using it (and still am) there are many chemical deficiencies I would have to explain to you, that I was born with.

12. I got your pm. Im a loser for doing coke once in a great while but youll sit there and inhale Nitrous aka hippy crack and have a high last a minute or less. No short term effects but like you said if you over use it abuse it negative consequences happen..thats in every forum of drug. Give or take. I think Im far from a loser. Im not addicted to coke. Weed is my drug of choice and always will be. It wasnt a gateway. I did coke before I smoked my first bowl of greenage. I did work at Dairy Queen when I was 16 and they had those N20 tanks there..I did it..the high was just retarded and wasnt anything Id like to experience again. Sniff paint while your at it to...:rolleyes:

13. Smoke weed everyday!!

Never touched any other drugs and never will. (besides alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine)

14. wow, this thread is lame as fuck... most of you stupid, ignorant motherfuckers who rant on, and on about the "goverment propaganda which depicts the average stoner to be lazy and un-motivated" are completely fucking full of shit. I have witnessed people (myself being one of them) become equally, or more so addicted to cannabis than OxyContin, Heroin, and Coke (which by the way, to you stupid cunts who think Coke has physical withdrawl symptoms, it does not, the "physical" symptoms are just psychosomatic manifestations)

Part 2--

I used to like cannabis A LOT, until it started to interfere with my daily activities, school work, and social life... then i moved onto opiates. you hypocritical bastards need to learn that not ALL drugs are what they are cracked up to be. The only other drug i have found that was as addictive as heroin was none other than cannabis... and dont try to tell me i wasn't addicted to heroin, I will post pictures of the countless number of track marks, and the scars from old track marks...

/end drunken rambling

15. Hear hear.

16. this is was tekhnix is talkin about, ignorance....."besides alcohol, tobbacoo and caffeine" haha...hey dumbass, what do you think those are considered?

i have a feeling all the people that are dogging other drugs are underage, haven't developed mentally yet or somethinig, probably just noobie smokers who are in there first phases of marijuana use. if you dont like drugs or want to do them, fine, ok with me...but dont spit out bull shit that in the end, makes you look dumber than the "drug user"

17. plus the cash our governments could use to consentrate on more serious issues (stealth tax on newly decriminalized weed would be a fair ol kitty towards cleaning up our social environments)

18. well, heres y i did other drugs, i liked bein drunk, i liked weed, i wanted to know what else the world had to offer in terms of various highs, and i found i like most all of them haha, except speedy shit, i can only enjoy that at times

19. If i might quote nappy roots "i smoke like a fire an i drink like a fish, thats it, ecstasy just aint on ma list.":smoking:

20. You weren't addicted to heroin. :D

There is no way in hell bud can cause the same withdrawl symptoms and dependency that heroin does. Bottom line. If you ever see a pothead look like a heroin addict you let me know.

The fact that you need to call people stupid ignorant motherfuckers doesn't help persuade those of the opposite either :D

There's a time and a place for every drug. They all can be used and if used in a responsible manner, pose a lot less danger than people think. I don't know why people take drugs so lightly. If you approach it with the respect and knowledge it deserves you won't end up being a burn out suck dick for coke in a back alley (yay for bob saget).