Fuck other drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by FranMieSteR, Mar 5, 2007.

1. i mean seriously, why do other drugs (such as heroid and meth) when you can smoke a fatass blunt of dank? i know some ppl whos lives got turned upside down cause of hard drugs and the irreparable damage it has caused. weed is the best thing ever and i cant imagine why anyone else would try other substances.

/end thought

2. hahahaahahahahahhaha

3. Havent u ever tried other drugs?XTC is awesome as are shrooms and LSD
    Meth is great for all nighters, too.

4. Shrooms/lsd can be cool, in moderation.

Weed is the only "drug" i feel safe enough to do everyday

5. Agreed, but you cant use shrooms/LSD two days in a row with the same dose, it will be a very mild trip.

6. It's true, you don't need other drugs, just good weed!

7. I love all drugs except meth and crack.:bongin:

8. Yeah weed is great, but the only other drug i will do is mushrooms. I did opium 3 times, but its not like pure opium.

Weed rocks, nothing can touch it.

9. yeah I'll stick to weed, maybe try shrooms,(maybe salvia) if I get a chance.I could have done xtc once, but I would had to have bought it so I chose not too, might be fun though.

10. yeah i only feel safe doing weed

shrooms/lsd occasionally. and i would try salvia once or twice. i hear its not good after like the 2nd or 3rd time.

and i drink even rarer than that. like once every 2 months i drink like 5-6 shots of vodka. cognac. maybe a beer on other rare weekends. no smoking cigarettes here. i say fuck that shit.

11. You are a hypocrite and a half. Cannabis is still a drug, and it can turn many, many peoples lives upside down, as heroin, cocaine, and MDMA can. It's one in the same family -> DRUGS. Cannabis an cause extreme apathy, and take away any drive to be succesful or motivated. It can do this.

Cannabis, heroin, cocaine, MDMA, magic mushrooms, acid, oxycontin -- they are all drugs, and it all depends on the person, there chemistry as to if they get addicted or have their lives turned upside down.

12. I dunno if its just me but weed kinda motivates me a bit? Knowing after a hard day at school or work I get to come home and sit down and light it up...dammmmmmmmmmmn

but yeah weed all the way...shrooms are good too

13. Haven't you watched that show on A&E with the addicts? Seriously, dude. Marijuana can not compare to that in the least bit.

14. Ive never tried any other drugs. Nor am i interested in anything else. Ever:smoking:

15. i would try every drug once.
    the reason? there are no reasons. who needs reasons when youve got heroin.
    oh, and watch the movie ' Trainspotting ' .. cause, well..im scottish and i just quoted it :)

16. Same here, Never wanted to, Never had the urge at all. So much for Pot being the gateway drug for me. :love:

17. And you, my friend, need to do more research. While you're correct that weed IS in fact a drug; the last time I checked, there was no significant proof, evidence, or studies that showed that weed causes "extreme apathy" or that it will "take away any drive to be successful or motivated"... This is just propaganda

I seem to recall a really good term for those who have no motivation, or drive to be successful, or those with "extreme apathy"... It's called laziness... And a lazy person is going to be lazy - regardless if they smoke weed or not. Just like a motivated person is going to be motivated. These traits all lye within each individual person (lazy or motivated), and it's up to each person to determine whether they're going to be a lazy pot-head or a productive one. You can't blame these traits on the drug.

As far as harder drugs are concerned, there are many "hard" drugs out there that are just as safe (IF USED RESPONSIBLY) as smoking weed. MDMA, LSD, and Mushrooms, for example, are often labeled as "hard" drugs - when in actuality, they are relatively safe.

My point is this... Drugs don't ruin people's lives. I'm sorry, but they just don't. It's the PEOPLE who do these drugs irresponsibly that ruin their own lives. It's the poor choices made by the individual - not drugs... Plain and simple.

18. My interest in drugs extends only to those which are grown and consumed in their natural forms (i.e. weed, shrooms, salvia). If any sort of refinement is involved, I will pass on it. My sig explains it all.

19. MJ is simply the best high out there, I will have some coke when im on a night out once in a while just to liven things up a little, but I smoke weed everyday, and its done me no harm and I dont think it ever will, the thing is people have a huge misunderstanding with weed, and they think they know it all but in truth they do no research and just base their allegations on adverts and goverment reports etc.... for instance, according to my research their is no actual addictive property in cannabis as opposed to say cocaine, well anyway, I'll be off topic if I go any furthur, but yeah, MJ is a good high.