thc worms! they're real! ((PICS))

Discussion in 'General' started by sodomizedjello, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this shit reminds me of the home videos of like bigfoot or the lockness monster.

shitty picture with a shitty story.

2. Dude, just face it. I put you in your fucking place. Take it like a man!

I like how you try to sound all sophisticated to try and sway attention from your asshole remarks to my calling you out. So i have a little advice for you, pull the god damn broom out of your ass. Your not a Strait Talker. Your an asshole, with an RUDE additude. There is gigantic differance. You need to stop that shit right away.

A different opinion?? I didnt disagree with you at all. Its just the way you say it. Looks to me (and everyone else) that you need to do a little growing up and stop being so unneccessarily rude to us all. Its called being an adult. Ok?!

Also, get your fuckin facts strait before you try to talk, Kid. We can end this right now if you\'ll stop being so damn rude to everyone and show some respect to strangers and their opinions.

I dont even want to waste my time on you. So this is the last post ill make on this subject. Dont PM me because i wont reply them. Just realize that no one appreciates your additude, so just fucking change it! Is it that hard to be polite!??!

End of subject.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Uh, your attitude isn\'t any better and you resorted to name-calling which is clearly not allowed here. Consider this the only warning. *RMJL[/COLOR]

3. cat fight! :hello:

edit: both of yall need to shut the fuck up and smoke a blunt and chillax.

4. hey man, your signiture is fuckin huge, can yyou tone that shit down to the size that GC Forums allow? TIght pic though, i have the Thizzles wrapper as the wallpaper on my cell :D

5. I\'ve gotten weed on 3 diffrent occasions that had little orange worrms in it. Like fucking bright orange, about the size of the tip of a fingernail and curled up. Would never smoke them though, that\'s kinda gross.

But those mealworms will fuck u up, I just finished a bowl of them.

6. ...no...

7. photo graphs of the infamous THC worm are rarer then pictures of sasquatch or the nessy, experts say.
    lol:smoking:

8. Haha Le Grenoulle....

-_-

9. I have a feeling this thread will be closed.

10. Why not? Seriously, why not follow the rules on a website that has allowed you to come together with thousands of chill stoners?

11. \'cause i don\'t want to. [COLOR=\"Red\"] Well, if you don\'t want to follow the rules, then we have a bit of an issue and you might want to rethink whether or not you even want to chill here at the City because if you can\'t follow the rules, you\'ll end of getting banned anyway. *RMJL
    [/COLOR]

it\'s not you, it\'s me. and fuck the guy that -repped me for the size of my sig. what a PUNK!

12. ....wow. Such hostility. Fuck that noise. I just don\'t get the point of making the Mods work harder, i mean what the fuck?

13. A worm in a friggin joint? LMAO... wait, no, this is beyond lmao.

This is a full fledged Roflc0pt3r moment.

I really want to make some highly witty comment, just for the irony of this being such a stupid thread... but I\'m laughing too hard to think of one, hell, I can barely type this.

God I love these forums...

14. oh well. to each person their own.

15. Hell yeah mayne, this thread is so off topic. hahaha

16. Ok bro, whatever. I\'m not gonna argue. I\'m too high for this, I\'m gonna go crash. P~cout GC

17. alright, who the FUCK snitched to the admin about my sig?!? was it you Smokentoke420? be truthful.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    I\'ll be truthful. It just so happens that you manage to post in threads that get reported. I saw your huge sig and deleted it. Don\'t blame anyone but yourself. *RMJL[/COLOR]

18. Snitched? Any admin reading any one of your random posts could tell.

Wait... isn\'t this a thread about THC worms? :D

19. You lit the creature, the poor creature on fire in your bowl, while it was still alive? How horrible! Imagine how painful that must have been for the worm, and it did not make you any higher. Imagine yourself underneith a lighter that someone just sparked, your legs are burnt, your face is melting and sizzling. Please, use your brain.

20. yeah i swear i heard tiny screams while i was smoking it

it was like \"nooooooo help me! help meeeeee!\"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.