ambien trip went wrong .. actually horrible ... trip report

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Mar 2, 2007.

1. alright ... last night .. i had 60 mg of ambien left .. 6 pills that is ... so i crush all of them up and i took about 2 pills worth and parachuted it and the rest just lined up into lines .. i took the lines and they got me wayyyyyy fucked up .. i did them almost one after another .... i checked erowid and people did 60 mg without having a TRAINWRECK TRIP before so i figured id go for it

this is how it went .. parachuted pills waited 10 minutes ... took first line .. waited 5 minutes took 2cond line and so on till it was gone

after that everything started spinning and i got really sick and jus went to bed ... i started dreaming that i am dieing and my nipple gets REALLY REALLY huge and starts bleeding and explodes and im trying to go to the hospital but couldnt call an ambulance because my fone was out of battery and in my dream i die of blood loss .... and i had the worse night mares all night long waking up every 3-4 minutes .. my nipple REALLY HURTS NOW and i feel my breth being fucked up .. and i didnt get ANY sleep i got like 30 minutes worth of sleep put together but really nightmery bad sleep where i woke up every 3 minutes .. and now i feel REALLY SHITTY

help ????:confused::confused::mad:

was this suppose to happen?

2. LMAO

+rep for making me lol

3. dude wtf its not funny ....its actually pretty serious ... and i need someone to tell me seriously wtf went wrong .... was the dosage fucked up :confused:

4. thats what happens when you do drugs without PROPER research

5. dont take so much so quickly next time...

but i have my own dream from last night that scared thie shit out of me

i was in my secondary school with my pipe, and my grinder, which was full of weed. im walkin an my grinder falls out and my teacher flips and tells me not to touch it (he was like 30 feet away, and 62 years old. so of course i picked it up and dumped the weed out and moved it with my foot under a table, and threw my pipe under it too. i look to see where it landed nad he is movin teh table lookin for stuff and doesnt see it. so hes like really pissed and takes my grinder. i leave after class, come back and steal my pipe fromk under the table and my grinder off his desk and walk out. a day goes by, and im telling everyone what happens and stuff and then i woke up

sweet right

btw my grinder was loaded like it really is right now :smoking:

6. LMAO

+rep for making me lol

:hello:

7. ...and this is why I never fuck with ANY drug without proper research. And NO, that doesn't mean a 10-minute journey into erowid.

8. i must say snorting ambien is kinda pathetic!!! shit ill send you money to buy some 40's of mickeys if youll stop the nonsense of snorting prescip pills!! fo real :eek:

9. Aww, send me some money too..... Or imma snort them pills!:smoking:

Jk, lol. But dude wtf was up with the guy laughing at CHRONIKKK?

10. dude thats the best way to take ambien recreationally .. according to what i have read

do you guys pop them ?

11. haha, are you serious? railing any pill is not a good idea, and was the dosage fucked up? please... you parachute 2 and rail 4, ive only taken ambien with water, in pill form and the highest dosage ive done was 50 mg and i was puking, but i think i mixed pills that night too...
    2 or 3 swollowed will fuck me up pretty good on an empty stomach. Just swollow that shit dude, but make sure its on an empty stomach or you wont feel shit.

12. Maybe a squirrel was chewing on your nipple and thats why it hurts.

13. if you weren't puking your guts up and all you had were nightmares and a hurting nipple, consider yourself lucky.

14. damn that sucks about your nightmares, scary stuff.....i consider myself experienced with zolpidem but a couple weeks ago i got the urge to drive on it for some reason and ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and then later on i went around a corner too fast and ended up on the other side of the road...i was with a couple friends and we swore that we werent gonna drive but that shit makes you impulsive like that....anyways just a warning not to drive on ambien lol (im a good driver too haha)

15. ^ ya man i know what you mean how it can make you impulsive yet really out of it.

as for the original poster, that was a large dose, i mean 50-60mg is a high dose and doing it orally would be intense. I would say from the snorting all the lines and parachuting the other two pills were all the ways of the fastest administration and not sure if you have a tollerence or not but that helps a lot. I say if you had no tollerence then that was a huge dose. u did a lot of lines that stuff can burn and make the eyes water, must of been hella crazy.

oh yea somebody, yea SWIM recommends to take 10mg sublingually first, if not enough doing another and work up but that hits you fast.