Clever Pipe Names

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by My Fax, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Whoville - my bong cuz it looks like something the Who's from the grinch would use

Northern Lights- looks like the northern light when all resined up

Faithful - Old faithful's (my old pipe passed thru like 7 people) bastard spawn

The Wonder - Second Piece i got ever still have it, never clogs always dominates

Watson - Small sherlock I have that I thought wasn't worthy to be called sherlock holmes

Blacky Mcblack Black - My old metal pocket pipe

Skullflower - My huge piece that, we believe tribesmen smashed baby skulls with...

Contract Killer - Mini Steamroller of mine

2. my friends and I have names for all our smoking devices, for we are a sharing community.
    here's the list

Israel - Camel Bone pipe from ... Israel.

Turtle - small metal pipe with a turtle design

Come Original - The first bowl in our collection

Father Christmas - white snowy bong, always makes you feel like its christmas morning

The Future - crazy small credit card looking bowl that fits in your wallet, doesn't seem right for this era (thank you grass city)

Cypher - the bowl we smoke out of when we wanna spit rhymes, or at least attempt to.

Uncle Adolf - HOOOKahh (don't ask about the name..no explanation)

3. I have one named Beaker, because he looks like Beaker from The Muppets. My other ones name is Quakapus, because it has a 4 legged octopus on it....and when I first used it I was trying to figure out what a 4 legged octopus would be called so thats what I named it.

We named my drummer's piece the Blue Blazer, and my guitar player's King Trident.

4. my first pipe which broke down into like 7 different combos and was wood (mckiver)
    my friend and i found a bubbler in his attic that his bro hid years ago (toolula)
    my glass spoon (BoJaggles)
    i never named my chillum
    bong it is yellow and orange (orngina)
    another spoon (picasso)

5. That's a little scary, considering Neil Patrick Harris is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

6. the lipburner, white mamba, python, and big bubbler.

peace

7. well the names i gave my pieces are

bullet pipe-cheech
    bigger green pipe-chong
    my bong-jerry garcia
    my sherlock bubbler-jimi hendrix

all named after the legends!!!!!!!!!!!

8. damn it i cant think of my old bongs name! seriously though shit!

9. my 6 inch bong is called the blazin asin cuz its made in china.

10. The thing-(R.I.P. double blown spoon, still pissed i broke it, sweetest pipe EVER)
    Napoleon-(R.I.P. double blown spoon)
    rasta'shavba'-(super thing one hitter swirl chillum, hits like a pimp)
    Stubbs-(spoon, double blow, just like me:smoking: )
    The mad plumber-(3.5 foot pvc bong, the down stem (Hard foil) meets Stubbs perfectly so that stubbs is like a slide.)
    Blah muunth-(glass on glass, slide, 7-8 inch bong, sold to friend for double what it cost me)
    Unamed bubble/mini bong w/carb- glass, 6-7 inch.

11. My favorite alltime bong / bong name was from a bong I broke around 97-98. The base wsas a moon shape, and reminded me of the moon on the McDonalds commercial so we called it the McBong, and we asked for our loads by size. Whether it be a big mac or a double quarter pounder with cheese super size combo.

12. #52 Floydian, Mar 30, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

13. I named my latest pipe Stealth.

It's all black with olive green stripes circling around it, and it's sandblasted. A few days after I got it I was at a friends house smoking. We had just smoked 2 huge bowls (the bowl on this thing is huge!). I put it between us on the couch and put in How High. I looked at the couch so I could load another bowl while watching the movie, but I couldn't see the pipe. It was like it was camo with the couch. Since then I call it Stealth (because I couldn't see it).

14. My Pipes Name Is Prodigy

15. I named my Bong Rip Van Winkle, i know its stupid, but its the 1st thing that popped into my head

16. i have only named one of my pipes but its name is goldylox haha its a gold metal pipe. it rips way good and it has a nice sized bowl so it gets passed around a lot before we have to load another :smoking:

17. The Magic Flute(aka. The Pickle, Pickle-O, Witch's Cock)
    The Green Mile
    Mr. Poison

18. Clyde
    Toad
    P.J. (pink Jesus) & Henry
    Merlin
    Joy
    Agent Red

19. My pipes name is Jezebelle shes a lady with very nice boobs =)