Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Any kind of household papers safe to use as rolling paper?

• Please log in to reply

Tronic2Me

Tronic2Me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
I've seen people use dollar bills, but I'm not so sure that's safe to do... Are there any household papers (not storebought rolling papers) that are safe to roll with?

senior_ganj

senior_ganj

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,359 posts
lol who the fuck would actually smoke the dollar bill. You can use it to roll but you don't actually smoke the thing man.

Try the bible papers without writing on it. Why don't you just go buy some man?

SD_rOLLIN

SD_rOLLIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
just go get some at the store there only a buck quit being so cheap!

A_BoondockSaint

A_BoondockSaint

a lil dazed and confused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
Bible papers are the only thing I can think of unless you wanna rig up a pipe.

Marylandtoker

Marylandtoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Make a bong out of a water bottle if you want reply and ill explain, it takes 2 seconds and works wonders filled with crushed ice :) :smoking:

JohnnyWeedSeed

JohnnyWeedSeed

Politically Incorrect

• Bronze Member
  • 10,300 posts

• cannabis likes this

dumbpoop

dumbpoop

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 102 posts
wax paper, although you will need to inhale a bit slowly so it doesn't burn ahead of the weed

Headie

Headie

HighClassWhiteTrash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts
i dont mean this in any disrespectful way but if u can afford to buy weed u can afford to buy papers cant u?

european son

european son

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
you will get horrible diseases from smoking a dollar bill, and probably from any home-made pipe that incorporates plastic and aluminum foil. get some storebought; bible papers aren't gummed anyway, so they'll fall apart. plus, if you have a bible, you probably have religious objections to gettin high with it.

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,413 posts

Darkjedi

Darkjedi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

(Not my pic.)

Posted Image

yo thats sick man, the way the pattern stays on the ash....

someone told me the same thing happens with rips, but i made over a 30cm spliff with em and the pattern doesnt stay :(

nice spliff though, lasted about 5 hours between 3-4 of us ;) got me high as a mutherfucker, and it burnt perfectly witchc i didnt expect but i used cig baccy and it burned perfectlllyl :)))) (go me?) :)

peace

dumbpoop

dumbpoop

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 102 posts

(Not my pic.)

Posted Image

Fake image, first off, the president's head is too small, I mean that's a joint, you can tell it's not a blunt because of the ash size.

Second off, look at the ash parts, looks fake as fuck.

senior_ganj

senior_ganj

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,359 posts
who wants to bet they can't buy papers....

GhostX

GhostX

Space Cowboy!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

just go out to like any convince store and pick up a pack of zigzag whites (there like $1 for 100 papers), its really cheap and also the best paper u can get imo and for age wize most stores wont care, i got my brother (whos 14) to pick me up a pack last week on his way to the store

Predator1

Predator1

sssssSSSSSsssss

• Old School
  • 2,658 posts
People will tell you that you HAVE to use certain papers or it wont work blah blah whatever.

From high school experience, I can tell you that ANY piece of paper will work. Try a blank bit of newspaper or those blank pages in the front and back of some books.

GeoTokeR

GeoTokeR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,346 posts

(Not my pic.)

Posted Image

lol thats a rolling paper with that immage on it. They sell them at my local head shop

logicbomb

logicbomb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
Any type of paper will work, in theory. But anything else than papers intended for rolling is extremely unhealthy, as well as unpleasant.

Rolling papers are much, much, much thinner than typical paper found around the house. They are also made from rice, corn, or hemp to make them 100% healthy and clean burning, with a good taste - typical paper burns with a very thick and heavy smoke, that will mask the herb burning with it.

Your best bet would be to go to a 7-11, gas station, convience store, etc. and get a pack or two of rolling papers. They only cost a couple bucks and will last you quite a long time. If you want to get exotic, you can get other types of papers (flavored, 1.5", double wide) at headshops.

Grim_X_Reefer

Grim_X_Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts

(Not my pic.)

Posted Image

Thanks for the credit, KSR. :rolleyes:

Anyways, The best thing to do is make a homemade pipe.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)