Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug Test Bleach Question(Very IMPORTANT!)(Please Reply!)

• Please log in to reply

fireal13

fireal13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
So I've heard alot of stuff about putting bleach in your urine in order to pass a drug test. Is there any truth to this? and if so how many drops of bleach should I use. The test I'm taking is just a simple home test from walgreens so it's probably not to sophisticated. Please help me out here guys, I really need an answer.

Ebinezer02:4

Ebinezer02:4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
dude, if u live in foco, go to head shop and get a cleanser drink. If u havent been to a shop, theres one on every corner.

dabongmaster

dabongmaster

clowns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts
if u hav time buy fast acting detox, it costs alot tho. or get yellow food coloring and make fake piss

Reggin

Reggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts
" Hey, bro, can I bum some piss? "

" yeah, man "

"groovy"

Problem solved

fireal13

fireal13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
I could buy some detox stuff, but I just wanted to know if the bleach thing works at all. I can't use any of my friends' piss because they all smoke weed. Ebinezer, I've never heard of a detox cleanser drink. Could you describe it to me more please? And, does anyone know if the bleach thing works? Several people on here say that it works but I need to know. Can anyone tell me?

Aud

Aud

glass guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts
i remember one kid saying that he used to dip a toothpick in bleach, then piss his midstream on it into the cup.. he claimed it worked, but tis whatever.

bonez

bonez

weef

• Old School
  • 1,209 posts
I knew a kid in high school that said he dipped a q-tip in bleach and cut the little cotton swab off of the end and swallowed it and he said it worked. I dont recommend ingesting bleach though

Phillie216

Phillie216

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
^^ lol yea ingesting bleach doesnt sound to healthy

.Noodles

.Noodles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

I dont recommend ingesting bleach though

aw, come on, all the cool kids are doing it

Connections

Connections

Cali Dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 532 posts
I heard drinking a capfull a bleach does the trick (I wouldn't do it),but the people who say this also think drinking a bottle of viniger will clean you out too.

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts
I'd really like to see if the bleach things in your sample works as well... No one has said whether it does or not, they're all just claiming different ways.

Stop on topic, stoners! I know it's hard, but come on...

Rotawee

Rotawee

double perculator

• Gold Member
  • 4,294 posts

Bliz-NATI

Bliz-NATI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,114 posts

I'd really like to see if the bleach things in your sample works as well... No one has said whether it does or not, they're all just claiming different ways.

Stop on topic, stoners! I know it's hard, but come on...

it doesnt work. a friend had coke weed and opiates in his system, dropped some bleach in the water, and it still came back positive... or so i hear.

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts
the thing to do is, dip your finger in the bleach and let it dry. DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS. then whilst pissing in the cup, piss on your finger. this way your mom/proby officer/whatever doesn't notice a thing. i've had several buddies swear by this method but i myself have not used it.

Bliz-NATI

Bliz-NATI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,114 posts

the thing to do is, dip your finger in the bleach and let it dry. DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS. then whilst pissing in the cup, piss on your finger. this way your mom/proby officer/whatever doesn't notice a thing. i've had several buddies swear by this method but i myself have not used it.

my buddy actually dropped it IN his piss, and it still didnt work. i dont know tho, he coulda done something wrong, he isnt the most wise person.

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts
I took a standard lab drug test, and put a single drop of bleach in the urine, and the test came back "tampered." (As in they know there's bleach in it.) If you use a lot- say more than a drop-, you also cause a chemical reaction which can act like a vinegar/baking soda explosion.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

kkrezono

kkrezono

Homemade is Better!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 736 posts
so whats the science behind the bleach in the piss? what is it supposed to do?? kill off the thc?

Budskrillz

Budskrillz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
why dont you just buy the damn drug test from wal-greens and test it yourself..... it cant be THAT HARD! =P

fireal13

fireal13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
Budskrillz I never even thought of that. Good idea. And Trikky, the reason it didn't work for you was cuz you were taking a lab test. When you take lab tests they look for evidence that your trying to tamper with your urine. A home drug test should be fine because it's not seriously checked. I hope that made sense, I'm really fuckin high :smoking:

LiL Tagsta

LiL Tagsta

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
my grandma smokes weed but her work was gonna u a her so she took a bleach bomb,u get tolet paper an powder a jax in the middle of the paper roll into a ball where it looks like a bomb get blaech and barly wet the bomb wit bleach and then just a take wit water or orange juice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users