Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Can you control yourself?

• Please log in to reply

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
A lot of the people I smoke with, just turn completely retarded when they get high. My roomate started to roll around on my floor and just make a complete jackass out of himself.

I get really pissed off at him for it, I say "Goddamnit, don't you know how irritating you are? You really can't control yourself can you" and he either replies with gibberish, or "but I LIKE not being able to control myself, it's so fun!"

Like, that's cool he's having a great time, but it seems like he's drunk or something, and he just can't physically control himself.

For the most part, I remember all my smoking pot times, and not once do I ever lose control like that. Like, I get goofy and random, but I still know there's limits.

You think it's tolerance that controls that? Or do some of you completely lose control of yourself once you get high?

Maybe you have to have a run-in with the cops to straighten a person out...

Similar Topics: Can you control yourself?     x

FireMonkey

FireMonkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
I can remain relatively controlled while im high, but it's just so much more fun to let loose and let your body control itself especially when your alone.

Four-Two-Zero

Four-Two-Zero

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
There has been times where I just couldn't control myself. Usually I am pretty good about that but like the other night me and 2 of my friends smoked like 13 grams of some really good Juicy Fruit and I just laughed for 4 hours and I could not stop.

whitewarrior

whitewarrior

Smokin.Lbs.of.the.FRUITY!

• Old School
  • 5,675 posts
Well I think it typically depends on that persons' psyche. One of my good buddies acts like a complete goofball when he's high, but even when he's sober he's like that too..

dutch_club

dutch_club

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
I can control myself perfectly every time (I will laugh nonstop when something very funny happens). But I mainly smoke shitty weed.

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
I smoke everyday and I'm high all the time...So yeah I can. It all depends on if I want to let loose alittle and have some fun though.

KillerSmoke

KillerSmoke

Respect

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,559 posts
Haha. Losing control is hiliarious.

dfurball

dfurball

• Registered Upgraded
  • 421 posts
We've moved into my friends garage to smoke now opposed to the living room beacuse of a couple people always being goofy. There was an incident with some broken vases and a glass table. Certain people can controll themselves when they are blazed other can't stop it when they are just a bit buzzed. It varies from person to person.

Emohnke

Emohnke

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,526 posts
I'm high a good portion of the day and I act and look pretty normal, I be a little unattentive or forget some things but I'm usually just normal unless we smoke a huge headie blunt or rip 10 roor bowls or something like that.

BigToke

BigToke

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Yeah I used to when I was younger...like grade 9 or 10 hahah
but nt now I can controle my self very well for the most part. I still trip pretty bad once and a while.:rolleyes:

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts

Haha. Losing control is hiliarious.

Hey KillerSmoke Those kids in your signature....yeah thats me after a bong rip.

dabongmaster

dabongmaster

clowns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts
i can control myself if its necesary or not, but usually i just let loose and become retarded:smoking:

sky

sky

why is the blue sky?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 280 posts
it all depends on the situation...if im with my buddies at my place and we're all stoned and i know that they'll laugh at anything ill pull some goofy shit but if i go to class stoned i stay quiet and takes notes like everyone else.

i think some people use drugs as an excuse to act retarded
  • goro the puffer likes this

cannabis

cannabis

THClicious

• Old School
  • 2,975 posts
I smoke everyday and i don't have a problem controlling myself. Bud effects everyone slightly different but some people are just way too immature. It depends on the situation but people who use bud as an excuse to act retarded give stoners a bad rep.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts
ya... usually im perfectly fine... sometimes a little unsteady on my feet but i can act normal without problems.

but when the times right... its all about lettin loose.

When I smoke by myself I smoke to get relaxed, so I dont smoke as much.

When Im out with my friends and were all smokin we all smoke a shitload, cuz were smokin to get high as fuck.

fah-q

fah-q

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts
is he a relatively new smoker? most new smokers aren't 100% comfortable and know how to handle it, so maybe over time he will figure out how to control himself, just like now i can be high around my parents whilst when i first started smoking that was a bad idea...

OneLoveRasta

OneLoveRasta

e-pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
Hey man if you think about it, it really doesnt matter at all. If he wants to let loose and have fun, let him. He isnt hurting anything. Let him be. You should just chill and not get angry at stupid stuff like that.

thesoftparade

thesoftparade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,725 posts
i can function 100% normally when i'm baked. i always go to metalshop and woodshop, where i could potentially kill everyone, but nope.

Saulg1991

Saulg1991

Marijuana Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 468 posts
well i notice some people like to be chill and some people like to act a fool, for me it depends, sometimes i act a fool, but if i see that im iritating people i try to chill, never rolled around on the ground though, then sometimes i just like to chill and watch stuff.

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
I can definitely control myself when necessary. Every once in a while, when conditions are perfect, i'll act a fool, but within reason. If i ever start to annoy, unless i'm acting a fool to annoy a specific person (usually because it's hilarious when they're angry. people do it to me all the time when i'm not high, cause i flip out), then i chill out a bit. Fun is fun, as long as it's not unfunning someone else's fun. Seriously, a run-in with the law, an unfriendly boss, or unsympathetic parents will teach him how to calm down real quick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users