Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug Test, using someone elses Urine

• Please log in to reply

Boojeah

Boojeah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
Well, I've got a drug test coming up and im planning on using a friends urine to pass, if i do this how long will the urine be good for? A day? a week?

FireMonkey

FireMonkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
Don't they watch you pee?

UF-TokeR

UF-TokeR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts
I wouldnt go more then 3 days, make sure its to temperature! Some of my friends have left it in a bottle for a week and passed so its your call...

Boojeah

Boojeah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
As far as i know they only watch you if you have a history of trying to cheat.

UF-TokeR

UF-TokeR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts

As far as i know they only watch you if you have a history of trying to cheat.

or military piss tests!

cannabis

cannabis

THClicious

• Old School
  • 2,975 posts
No need to use someone else's urine, search the forum there are plenty of ways to pass a dt man.

Chopped&Faded

Chopped&Faded

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Your friends urine will stay fresh for 8 hours. The method that has consistently worked for me in this situation is substitution. I am required to take a weekly urine test and I am informed of the day and the time of the test a week ahead. I then have a friend of mine who never has drugs in his system urinate into a plastic test tube with a tight screw on cap. My drug counselor is a jackass and doesn’t check the temperature. I put the urine into a box on the wall and he never touches the container during this process. The container sitting in a bag is picked up later that night and taken to the urine testing facility with the results coming back a day later. This is the GC/MS test which I have heard is the most expensive and most thorough. If my drug counselor did check temperature, I would purchase some "Hot Hands" hand- warmers from a convenience store and wrap the test tube up tightly and put the test tube in the microwave for 15 seconds in order to get the temperature right before the test. Luckily, I don't have to go through any of that, which is the major flaw of my drug counselor's tests. I never was too keen on the idea of wrapping someone else’s piss under my nuts and dealing with the pain of having to pull off pubic hair when pulling off the condom and then pricking it. I also imagine you would be in a bad situation if the condom falls off, the temperature is too low, or it breaks when you sit. Don’t trust any detox ideas unless you have plenty of time before the test. Substitution is the sure-fire way to pass a urine test every time.
<!-- / message -->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users