Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha I had to make an account so that I could bitch after finding this thread via google. Sorry this is long as hell but I gotta vent.

I moved to my current city 2 years ago to start a career. One of those job type jobs where you don't talk about smoking up. So I had to go elsewhere to find a supply. I also live in half of a small duplex with my landlady in the other half. So growing is really not an option.

I had a next door neighbor that kept me hooked up until this past spring, when he moved to a different part of town. I made the mistake of only talking to him casually, only buying from him when I happened to see him outside his apartment or when he was having a house party and I stopped in. So when he moved, I had no contact info, and that's the end of that. Don't be a dumbass, kids. When you find a good dealer, don't let him/her slip away.

Ever since I've been scavenging like a friggin hyena. Half the reason I take trips back home or to visit my friends in other towns is for weed hook-ups. Driving 5 hrs for a quarter. Ridiculous. And there's nothing worse than that moment on a Saturday night when certainty sinks in that your buddy's dealer isn't going to show, and you're going to drive back home empty handed the next day.

Last bag I got was a $20 sack o stems from some dude on the street. Walked by on my way to get pizza, he's smoking a J, on the way back I asked if he had any bud. Fortunately he had a couple ounces in the car. I wanted an eighth.

"Uh, I don't have a scale."
    "Fine here's $20 just put some bud in a bag."
    "Uhh do you got a bag to put it in?"
    "Fuck it I'll put it in my pocket."

It's windy and broad daylight so I just stuff it in my pocket and duck back home. Pulled out stems bigger than the buds at home and I was pissed. Hadn't smoked in a month and it took half the bag to get high. And you better believe my fiend self smoked every last one of those stems.

Yesterday I went on a quest determined to find bud.

1PM: Grungy dreadlocked guy smoking a cigarette on his porch? Strike 1. His laughing friend: "Man you might as well have a big neon sign over your head flashing 'ask me for weed!'"
    2PM: Went to the head shop, bought a cool little dugout. Paid the man, said loud enough for the other customers to hear me "Yeah now I just gotta find something to put in it." Nothing but silence. Strike two.
    3PM: Sat on my porch reading a book for an hour or so, keeping an eye open for local hoodlums passing by. Nobody fit the right profile.
    5PM: Cracked open a bottle of Sailor Jerry. This is bad news.
    Several hours and several run and cokes later, I'm drunk playing World of Warcraft. Mission not accomplished. Time is running out.
    11PM: Off to the local bar that has a sweet fenced-in backyard with picnic tables and a fire circle where everyone smokes bud. Hit up two groups of people passing the bowl. Nobody had anything for sale. I hate to hassle people like that when they're trying to blaze up with their friends on a Saturday night.
    2AM: Stumbling my drunk ass home with no bud.
    FAILED

2. ok just thought I would throw dis out there...but I just moved to Decatur, Alabama from Southern California bout a month ago and so far I've had no luck findin any bud around these parts, anyone here live nearby who could hook me up with some? Or possibly know where bouts I could get some? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3. SoCalBlazer, I feel for ya. Any luck yet? I just moved to Leeds Alabama from Ensley (tha ghetto!), and haven't been able to find anything for about a week and am about to go apeshit...lol. I tried buying from these younger kids and they came back with a friggin BAG OF LEAVES OFF THE SIDE OF THE ROAD (I got dudes radar detector and a shell necklace from him till he paid me back, which he did... I don't play that crap!!).. So yeah, please PLEASE lemme know if you have any luck, me and some buddies would be more than happy to go in on some bulk to avoid all this BS. Later!

*edit to add: Also, I have even had to go so far as to order some of the crappy spike 99 stuff (well they are sending me a free sample at least to try it out). Anyone know if it's any good?

4. yo! im in the same fucking boat, but im in toledo... dont think we have any headshops around here which sucks, could need a new bong:D 419 wzup!

5. i can honestly say that before i would only buy from friends and everything but now that i started working at a gas station and realize how many people actually do smoke...like really if you look like you smoke and ya go into a gas station or whatever and ask for a cigar or anything, they will recognize it lol also asking which one is the freshest works good to, than just start talking about it..i get prolly one or two customers every hour that i stand there and have pretty cool conversations with....just gotta be outgoing i guess

6. I'm in Nashville. I have family that sells, Were are you in TN?

7. Lol I'd always just ask randoms on the street.

8. Had to sign up and say this thread is very helpful. I can relate to a lot of you; I know virtually nobody in my town, and being shy, I've never approached random folks about bud before.

Wow man, I live in TN too. About 30 mins from Nashville in fact. Wish I knew your family in person.

9. just walk around singin "i need weed, i need i need weed" haha XD

the way i found so many conects when i first went to highschool was just to make it obvious i'm a stoner and eventualy you get conects.

or try to find smoking spots around town and just chill at em untill you find some stoners, get some smokin buddys, get some dealers, and then bam you're set.

10. Masterbate in public, people will thnik your crazy, call you, and sell you weed. worked for me :smoking:

11. BAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!! As if that worked for you!

12. in Australia its everywhere, its easier to find than a bottle store to get drunk... love it! just walk down the mall and ask the first person that looks like a stoner, and there are heaps!:hello:

13. if u suspect some one to be a smoker ask them for a rolling paper if they have one then they prob smoke.... or if they say fuck that i got a bowl then they smoke.

14. I've gotten so desperate that 20 minutes into talking to someone at a bar, I just blurted out a request. She didn't like the way I went about it. Looking back, I don't blame here.

Her eyes were so red. It was obvious...

15. I am in Florida and in need of trees...any suggestions? It is hard in a new city, I work with a bunch of old people and live around retirees...sucks!!!

Anyone please help...lol

16. Just be like "Damn I need some COUCH!"

17. Are you in WPB?

18. i also joined when i read this... im having a hard time finding some here in this red-neck-ish type small town in MA. i actually found someone to buy from at a party, but a few weeks ago i got piss drunk and blacked out, and mustve said or done something stupid cause now he wont answer when i call :confused:

19. i just moved to seattle recently, and i was like, alright, i know bud's plentiful out here but where am i going to find some! and after 1 week of not smoking, i was dying, and i stumbled upon grasscity, and joined, and that's how i met my hookups. i know it's against the rules to talk about where you're located and ask someone for bud or anything on here, but i just met a couple people who lived in the area and swapped numbers and there we go! and even funnier i met someone outside of a 7/11 one night and we got to talking and it turns out he smoked... sketchy, but you gotta take risks when your by yourself in a new city.

20. Mhm:) That's how I do it!
    But not like that. Just kinda throw in a few clues here and there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.