Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Man you would go and say that? Anyways there a trick i picked up for meeting new people that toke. Smoke Cigarettes (ya i dont condone it but where there are smokers there are tokers"Sometimesdoesnt work all the time")

Ask around just say something straight up like; "hey, do you know where i could get any green?"
    ((if you know them (place there name here in the conversation))" i need some weed do you know where to get any? i mean if you dont mind helpin me out."

Those have basically worked for me just be straight up with ppl the worst they can say is no right?:cool:

2. hahaha

I posted your ad, literally, word for word on the local craigslist site. just for fun.

the only response?

someone telling me where there is a tree farm. when I got that e-mail I almost cried I was laughing so hard.

good news is I hit up an old source and he has a friend in my area so hopefully I will be golden.

3. Moving sucks so if you know youre moving ahead of time start making friends be alot amoother move.puff pass:smoke:

4. #184 PhillipA82, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    lol there some really fucked up ideas there that they might just work!!

5. Just moved to Gaithersburg MD. Looking for trees in the area... Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown or vicinity. Any suggestions? This is kind of sad so close to Christmas!

6. I was walking into a strip club and a guy said "hey you have papers?" and i said "rolling papers?" and that pretty much took care of everything. Almost bought shrooms but it was too sketchy, ended up just enjoying the naked ladies.

7. Saw this ad on my local Craigslist:
    420 buddys - m4w

However I have emailed someone else on CL and everyother day or so we have responded, it amounts to him saying: "got some weed if your looking", and then today "its avail now... you still lookin?" I asked both times how i could place an order, trying to sound interested without sounding desperate.

Are these real ways to find some?

8. i just moved from northern california bay area to LA a couple months ago. all i did was went to the mall and walked around lookin for people who looked like they smoked an just said you got any tree? thats where i found my connect now

9. next week im goin 2 queens Ny ..hopefully i can find some down their.....i cant survive bein sober, its horrible, real shit stayin high all day is the best ; )........but ya wut i wuz sayin, if anybody can help a brutha out and give me a hookup 2 some ganja that would b grrreat .... PEACEEE

10. i really doubt it will be hard to find in somewhere like queens haha

11. i've seen some cl postings (esp. in large cities like ny) advertising pick-up locations. anyone ever tried this? seems pretty bold and could potentially be a set-up...

12. yea I'm pretty sketched out about craigslist too... I've looked their for a hook up but yea I'm not to keen on getting time. I'm still looking for that hook up :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.