Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to find pot in a new city...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

butlercrt

butlercrt

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
im new to Florida and cant find nothing. To many old folks i guess.

Similar Topics: how to find pot in a new city...     x

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts
I'm going to move this to Apprentice Tokers. I think it will serve some peope well.

-Trikky
  • NoobHillbilly likes this

xizora

xizora

wayne brady's cousin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
I am new in fl too. People around here arnt too helpful. It has been rough.

Usually when I am new to a city this problem takes maybe a week to straighten out.... Ive been here for almost a year.
  • jcain1 likes this

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
shit is getting dry around here, thats why i always meet new people! i have like 30 dealers. if 1 is dry call the next and so on and so forth. the herb will make you a lot of new friends. trust me

arkitech

arkitech

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
This is a great topic, in fact I had to sign up once I saw this thread. I'm in a similar situation as some of the posters here. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to weed, I did'nt take my first toke til I was 30. But once I got my first taste I was a true convert. Anyway I've been looking for connects in my area, my usual contact said his dealer was dry and I have'nt had any luck for 3 weeks in finding anything. I'm sure there's some bud out there but I'm kind of a laid back person and it's really hard for me to just walk up to people I don't know and strike up conversations. And like another poster said I have a job where I work at home so I don't mingle much with coworkers and since I have a wife and a couple of kids I'm kinda past the hanging out at the clubs and bars phase of my life. I'm thinking of maybe heading to the city one weekend and checking out a couple of the head shops, hopefully I'll get lucky.

I know this is kind of a different topic but the only weed I've ever had is low grade stuff, how much more potent is mid-grade and dank over the typical brick weed?

stonerish

stonerish

den.nab inhibiter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,863 posts

I am new in fl too. People around here arnt too helpful. It has been rough.

Usually when I am new to a city this problem takes maybe a week to straighten out.... Ive been here for almost a year.

where in florida u located lol?

Foar twenti

Foar twenti

"I only smoke bionic dro!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
Webehigh.com

Oscar217

Oscar217

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i just go up to people that look like stoners and ask em if they know where the herb is at. Usually turns up results within 15-30 minutes, and that's in Des Moines.

-Scavenger101

I'm in Davenport,Iowa. Just moved here but no luck in finding any. Have any Ideas? This seems to be a conservative place so I'm a little caution about asking around.

LiteitUp1990

LiteitUp1990

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
man, you could do what me and my bud do. go to the nearest big or medium sized town, city, whatever. Find the head shops or smoke shops. go in and wait until you find someone checking out the bongs, pipes, anykind of paraphenalia. Then start talking to each other about bud, stories, what you want, shit like that. Be sure not to incriminate yourself in this process. Speak loud enough to where the alleged connect can hear. Then afterwards, (it's best if you actually buy some paraphenalia, it adds to the trust factor but isnt required), go up to the "connect" and politely tell him or her ur situation, ask if he knows someone, etc. Hope i helped man. Hope you can find some 2. happy tokin'.:smoke:
  • irish_texan likes this

Oscar217

Oscar217

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks. Getting a little desperate, just may give it a try.

Larson00

Larson00

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I too am in the same situation. Just moved to South Florida and I can't find shit. lots of old people too so it makes it even harder.

Edited by Larson00, 29 October 2008 - 11:04 PM.

sunset_inc

sunset_inc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 449 posts

I too am in the same situation. Just moved to South Florida and I can't find shit. lots of old people too so it makes it even harder.

im in south fl too. i need peoples bro lol, i cant find anyone either.

kingarooz

kingarooz

Wondrous

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
College campuses are a safe bet, just walk around and try to find some stoner looking kids and ask around, or go to the frat houses.

cronickid

cronickid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts
Just ask the guys that look like they belong back in the 70's
:):smoking:
  • Zedstomper and cooldgamer like this

Nuwanda K

Nuwanda K

Canna mutie

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I hear you man, just get in that mindframe of wanting to meet stoners, and meet people, it worked for me and ive got two decent connects in less than three months.

I would like to extend the question a bit though, like, how would one search fo "quality" weed, like purple stuff and what not.

Edited by Nuwanda K, 31 October 2008 - 10:10 PM.
type O!

delayed

delayed

513 msec

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yeah right now im in the same situation i just moved to palm beach and i cant find anybody who deals. I used to have a connect but it was too far and now he doesn't really sell any more.

winterfresh420

winterfresh420

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
http://www.webehigh.com/ ;)

AK-69

AK-69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 209 posts
post a wanted add in the newspaper for "Dank Buds"

:hello:

RR12D

RR12D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
If your not into the whole "making friends" scene just sniff people around town and when you get a huge wiff of weed ask if he sells. 75% of the time they do.

azlovesyou

azlovesyou

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
a) go to live concerts in your area
B) show up early for concert
c) wait in line for concert
d) make conversations with people in line
e) ask around?

it could work. i've never tried to find pot in a new city... since i've lived in the same place for most of my life. i just go to a lot of concerts and thought this might help ya out.
  • SmokeErrythang likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users