OK guys need a little insight how long should I keep them in the humidity And when do I add nutrients

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by pslim337, Dec 1, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448998321.189666.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448998395.912932.jpg I've planted them on thanksgiving

2. A drop per gallon of super thrive wont hurt.
    I only use RO water, and for small plants I'll Iet em' get a bit bigger on the roots then go to around 200 PPM on a three part nute with a dab of great white.

3. Ok thanks

4. I'm have to got fined me some of that

5. the top should have been removed as soon as they broke surface. They need constant air movement to breath.

I give mine straight tap water for 4-5 days, then 200ppm for a week, and then 300ppm for a further week

6. Water here kills plants within a friggin week in Fla. In Ky I PPM was 180 or so, here it's 500+ and PH 9+ city water sucks down here.

7. ok an what's 200pm for a week sorry I'm new to this

8. My water is at 80ppm right now

9. I'm not sure what you're asking so sorry if this sounds condescending. But you add nutrients to the water so the strength of the nutrient solution is about 200 Parts Per Million.

You measure this with an electrical conductivity (EC) meter, or TDS meter. Sometimes this is expressed as Parts Per Million (ppm). The higher the strength the higher the number

Add nutes until the nutrient solution reads 200ppm (0.4 milliSiemens) for one week. After this time you will need to raise it to about 300ppm

10. Ok thanks